• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Optical Illusions

BaileytheQuitter

Spelling Guru
I love these things...

male_optical_illusion.jpg

Post any you find on here.

blur-womanskull-normal.jpg

The best way to view this one is from about 5 feet away then move it or the vice versa!

Last edited:
A Few Classics....

paint_illusion_02.jpg

escher_waterfall_optical_illusion.jpg

143910103_c2acd5ac3d.jpg

This is amazing.....A. and B. are the same shade of grey!!!! and i can prove it

optical%20illusion.jpg

Optical illusion: the spinning girl

Here’s an optical illusion that’s making its way around the net and has now become my very favorite illusion. Look at the animated gif below. What direction is the girl spinning in, clockwise or counterclockwise? Can you make her change directions with your mind? Can you see her spinning either clockwise or counterclockwise at will? What is going on?

I don’t know who to credit since there are lots of copies of this image around. Google search claim that this is a right brain vs. left brain test but not everyone agrees about what is going on here. You can read more about lateralization of the brain (the functions of the two sides of the brain) in this Wikipedia article.

If you like optical illusions, check out Might Optical Illusions, a pretty comprehensive collection of such things in a blog format. This site even has an Optical Illusion of The Day Widget so say can effortlessly get your daily fix.

2007b.gif

Here’s an optical illusion that’s making its way around the net and has now become my very favorite illusion. Look at the animated gif below. What direction is the girl spinning in, clockwise or counterclockwise? Can you make her change directions with your mind? Can you see her spinning either clockwise or counterclockwise at will? What is going on?

I don’t know who to credit since there are lots of copies of this image around. Google search claim that this is a right brain vs. left brain test but not everyone agrees about what is going on here. You can read more about lateralization of the brain (the functions of the two sides of the brain) in this Wikipedia article.

If you like optical illusions, check out Might Optical Illusions, a pretty comprehensive collection of such things in a blog format. This site even has an Optical Illusion of The Day Widget so say can effortlessly get your daily fix.

2007b.gif

This is cool .. for me she usually goes clockwise, but if i blink hard and stare she goes the other way (oo-er missus !!)

Here's another one, apparently if you have a pure and unblemished mind you will only see the dolphins.....

vasedauphins.jpg

Back