• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Paris terrorist attacks

I learnt a lovely new trick from TUIB of how to avoid an answer last night. You quote someone else and say I think they have already answered your question. So I know he won't mind me quoting him, to answer a question about...well him of all people

Fine by me if you want to come on a forum and announce you like to stir it sometimes. On thread about 129 dead people in Paris, the same thread that you whinged about your families grief. Then like any Jihadi on the run in Paris you will be hunted down in whichever post you are spouting your self glorifying, centre of attention, I'm better than you nonsense.

Don't mind the rest of us, you just carry on rigsby.

Population of Europe - 508.2m
Killed by terrorism in Europe in 2015 - 151
The terrorism death toll in Europe this year is 0.00000297%

I'm not downplaying the three terrorist incidents in Europe this year but they are the figures.

If people in Syria have no need to risk their lives crossing into Europe in order to be interned in a camp until their applications for asylum are processed because only four in every thousand will be killed if they stay then maybe we shouldn't be sentencing people to slavery or worse by shutting the borders and getting ready to negatively impact the freedoms that we all enjoy in the name of security when the odds against anyone that anyone here knows knowing anyone who might be impacted by terrorism in Europe are microscopically small.

You'd save more innocent European lives by killing every dog in Europe tomorrow than you would by suddenly overnight eliminating terrorism, if that was even possible which it clearly isn't.

Europe is is not a war zone though !

This people need to be vetted and verified,Euro leaders MUST establish who they are,their background and intentions.

Merkel has invited them all yet the rest of Europe doesn't fancy the idea,she has acted in a dumb manner which even her own countrymen are questioning louder every day.

I don't disagree with any of that. That's just common sense. All refugees/asylum seekers need to be vetted and processed.

But is there any definite proof that anyone involved in the Paris attacks did actually come through the refugee route?

Yes finger prints were taken from at least two of the attackers in Greece according to French and Greek authorities.
The link you posted earlier highlights how simple it is to get a fake passport and travel through the EU.
Also the home grown terrorist were able to cross borders as they pleased.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/17/how-easy-is-it-to-buy-fake-syrian-passport

All those who insisted that one (or more) of the Paris terrorists had definitely used the refugee route into Europe via Greece should read the above article.

Why do you feel the need to post this. Last week you wanted to mourn, now you want to **** stir. Aren't you getting enough attention at home or something. Take some of your own suggestions and show some respect.

Why do you feel the need to post this. Last week you wanted to mourn, now you want to **** stir. Aren't you getting enough attention at home or something. Take some of your own suggestions and show some respect.

Things at home are fine,cheers.But thanks for caring and sharing.:winking:

In the immediate aftermath of Paris, I certainly wanted to mourn (as you movingly did in your previous post on this thread).

Now is the right time to be asking serious questions,IMO.

Things at home are fine,cheers.But thanks for caring and sharing.:winking:

In the immediate aftermath of Paris, I certainly wanted to mourn (as you movingly did in your previous post on this thread).

Now is the right time to be asking serious questions,IMO.

Then ****ing ask some serious questions rather than trying to get a reaction to your obvious **** stirring. Oh, and I wasn't mourning, I fail to see how you can mourn people you have never met, I felt sorrow, something you never extended to an old woman when she died.

I know you would put her several places below Jihadi John. But she did have a lot of public support when she destroyed your Marxist dream.

So did Hitler/Stalin/Mao and Kevin Keegan. Public support means **** all.

So did Hitler/Stalin/Mao and Kevin Keegan. Public support means **** all.

For a politician in a democracy it means everything. Just ask Nick Clegg or Ed Miliband.

I don't no what Keegan's done to be put in the mass murder league...... The shagging young girls story is just a myth. Is it playing for Liverpool, or possession of a soft perm perhaps

Back