• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

People who let you down.

I remember as a kid when I discovered that Father Christmas didn't exsist how betrayed I felt. I also remember a very upstanding gentleman on the TV, wearing woolie cardies and generally being the trusting gent he portrayed only to have that illusion shattered when he appeared splashed over the sundays in a bondage~cocaine~orgy slur. Yes, Mr Frank Bough.(pic below, being rimmed by Emu)

_298817_bough.jpg

Who has shattered your illusions of them?

When i found out that my father was f**king my sister and his sisters and his mother.

I am allright now though because the other day i had a threesome with my cousin and sister so its swings and roundabouts i suppose.
biggrin.gif

Tony Blair every day since 7th June 1997 !!!!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Nov. 10 2004,10:14)]When i found out that my father was f**king my sister and his sisters and his mother.

I am allright now though because the other day i had a threesome with my cousin and sister so its swings and roundabouts i suppose.
biggrin.gif
Very Good

Anyone that went to the olympics or paralympics and DIDN'T win a gold medal let me down.

These wasters were happy to go and spend 3 weeks in the sun though but when it came to crunch time they just didn't put the effort in.

Just think how many scratchcards were scratched to pay for Paula Radcliffes holiday.

If I had my way I would revoke the passport of anyone who didn't win a gold medal and they can all go and kip with that nation-less chap who lives in Charles de Gaulle airport.

I am willing to bet this would reduce the size and more importantly the expense of the British olympic team. These funds could then be pumped into sports where we regularly show the rest of the world who is boss, such as darts and snooker.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Nov. 10 2004,11:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Nov. 10 2004,10:14)]When i found out that my father was f**king my sister and his sisters and his mother.

biggrin.gif
Very Good
Cheers Andy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Nov. 10 2004,10:03)]I remember as a kid when I discovered that Father Christmas didn't exsist how betrayed I felt. I also remember a very upstanding gentleman on the TV, wearing woolie cardies and generally being the trusting gent he portrayed only to have that illusion shattered when he appeared splashed over the sundays in a bondage~cocaine~orgy slur. Yes, Mr Frank Bough.(pic below, being rimmed by Emu)

_298817_bough.jpg

Who has shattered your illusions of them?
It still makes me laugh when I see tv footage of emu giving professional Yorkshire Michael Parkinson a right mauling from the 70's...
biggrin.gif

How about that 2 faced _ _ _ker who now manages Peterborough now.He let me down in a big way and i will never forgive him.After all these years may i please say well done to the person who egged judas fry on his first game back at the hall.

Back