• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Perks of your job.

SUFC_Al

Metal Monday Dude
I woke up in a rotten mood today and I wasn't up for work at all. I walked in down Southchurch Road kicking stones as i went and generally wanting to wake up again in a different mood.

But a perk of my job is I can book afternoon's off in the morning, as long as there's enough cover in the office. So I'm not working this afternoon and feel a whole lot better for it.

:finger:

Lovely Jubbly.

Another perk is I can come in any time before 10am and I work flexi-hours.

What perks does your job offer you?

Company car with unlimited mileage allowance, get to plan my own days ( and I'm the only one who knows what that involves ). Free cable services ( as soon as I move to a cabled area !!)
Not a lot really, but more than some get and I love my job...........

Work whatever hours I need to, good prospect of commission, wear what you want, 5-a-side football, regular barbecues and drinks at the Gramaphone...

I hate my job with a vitriolic passion (almost as much as I hate West Ham but that's a dfferent story).

However, I can obviously sit most days on SZ without anybody moaning & I too work flexi-time (although for some reason if there are days I leave before 4pm I get a derisory glance from the managers, there's a "I worked an 18 hour day, yesterday" culture in my work for some reason)

Private healthcare too, hence why I'm now on a 4-6 week break from work!

Mine are as follows.

* Good Money.
* Spend all day talking.
* Loads of freebies and perks from lenders.
* Meet loads of single women if you looking for that sort of thing.
* Control your own finances rather that have to trust someone else to do it.
* Social's pretty much every night with clients if you want it.
* No weekends as such unless your really desperate for the business.
* Get to know all your mates and friends finances (This can be a minus too).

Sky TV in the office. The odd hospitality gig (Cheltenham, Goodwood, England vs Windies). Can leave home as late as 8:25 and still be at work in time. I work with some great people - some of my very best firends are/were Ladbrokes colleagues.

1. Free net and no one really cares what I do
2. Work in a hospital so lots of young women to perve at
3. Always lots of free lunches.
4. Generally good laugh and good people to work with.
5. Get spoilt by all the women as im the only bloke in my dept.

I work 2 1/2 hours a night, free travel into and from work and also get dinner there too. Not bad :D

I get to train an aquatic mammal that is possibly the most intelligent species in the entire animal kingdom.

DuncMedal137.jpg

Duncan's got an O-Level in Home Economics....... still more than any sodding dolphin eh?

Last edited:
Perks of my job

1) A university education that NWR have agreed to pay for :) (hahaha up yours student debt!)
2) Access to Shrimperzone.
3) Access to transport - vans/trains. Abuse the system :)
4) Working 10mins from where I live, finishing at 3.30 and able to go to a virtually deserted gym :)

Last edited:
Back