• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He is indeed still living on Benfleet Road and can often be seen over the Downs walking his dogs; always ready with a friendly good morning.

Just seen on SSN that the Asian Football Federation is confident nothing untoward occured the other night, despite the fact Indonesia had their keeper sent off after 2 minutes and Bahrain were awarded 4 penalties

Reports of the ref driving off in a gold plated Mercedes are wide of the mark apparently

Indeed. It was a BMW.

To my great embarrassment I almost ran him over when out he was out running near the LA Fitness Centre in T/Bay a few years back. Actually it was more than a few years ago as it was when he was the England caretaker manager (2000). Oops:blush:.

His Club Kingswood training will come in handy. Good man! Local legend. Let's have him at Southend afterwards!

Saw Peter Taylor in Hadleigh to day , is it really 42 years ago next week when he went in goal for us against Cambridge United .

Sure is...remember the game...17,000 ish crowd...Belloti got injured...no sub goalie in those days...lost I think 0-1

remember that game-season well.still remember thinking that was the game to put us up.but not to be..spud was a great player for us,great bloke & all the girls ,our age then,loved him.

Great memories of these times....Bill Garner et al.....played cricket against Spud a few days after the goalkeeping...nice man. Back to now COYBB.

Have just been on Fraser Autographs and on page 8 of 48 autographs on a page are three ex Southend managers for under 25 pounds each .

dont know what fraser autographs are,but i have ,spuds,d.smiths,e shepherd,a.rowley,tilson &p.brown autographs hanging on my wall here in germany..plus sir alfs,met him at ipswich-brum game,78, and all the england"66" players,sadly not "our" bobby moore,but still trying ...wall is full of sufc-england stuff :smile:

dont know what fraser autographs are,but i have ,spuds,d.smiths,e shepherd,a.rowley,tilson &p.brown autographs hanging on my wall here in germany..plus sir alfs,met him at ipswich-brum game,78, and all the england"66" players,sadly not "our" bobby moore,but still trying ...wall is full of sufc-england stuff :smile:
Fraser Autographs is a shop in London with thousands of autographs , I am sure that if you Google Fraser Autographs you will find them .

Back