• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PFA Player of the Month

PFA Player of the Month - WHO

• Flavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilson

• Barrett

• Prior

• Jupp

• Maher

• Gower

• Bentley

• Dudfield

• Gray

• Total voters

Kent Shrimper

Mike Reid
Lets decide who should gain our vote for March's PFA Player of the Month.

The Poll will close Wednesday.

Cheers
Andy

smile.gif

How has Dudders got that many votes??? Yes he's been good while he has been on but he hasn't been on long enough for my liking!

EASTWOOD!!!! 5 in 5, there aint a lot wrong with that, is there.
Can't believe he wasn't in the nominations.

Damn. Thought I was being original by voting for Jupp there.

Either way, my vote's going for Tes. Hero.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Mar. 14 2005,18:45)]Either way, my vote's going for Tes. Ā Hero.
Methinks the TesIsGod group, or TIG should be setup.
wink.gif
tounge.gif

As we still can't seemingly vote for Freddy, I suppose I'll say Flavs, even though his better form was in February. There hasn't really been a stand out player other than Freddy this month has there?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Mar. 14 2005,18:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Mar. 14 2005,18:45)]Either way, my vote's going for Tes. Hero.
Methinks the TesIsGod group, or TIG should be setup.
wink.gif
tounge.gif
I'm in (see signature)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ Mar. 14 2005,17:49)]EASTWOOD!!!! 5 in 5, there aint a lot wrong with that, is there.
Can't believe he wasn't in the nominations.
he isnt registered with the PFA

I'll try and squeeze it in. As you may have noticed, im top goalscorer and llike to remind everyone now and again ...

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Mar. 14 2005,19:45)]Come on, you all know you want to sign up.
tounge.gif
Surely it wasn't just us three that managed to make 11 pages worth of Tes debate?? ?? ?? ??

or was it?
laugh.gif

Personally I have voted for Bentley, as a feel he has been superb for us this month, and the fact you cant vote for Eastwood so his my second choice.

How does Flavs have that many votes, this is MARCH!!

We have played 3, conceded 5!!!

In February he was very good, but this mobnth has not looked special, i have been at every March game, and is has to be Gray

Back