• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ Player Sponsorship for the new season. Player Sponsorship Draw Winners 2023/24 - Adam Crowther

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
1705858028751.png

ShrimperZone Sponsorship winners 2023/24.

The five lucky Zoners who’s names were selected at random for the Adam Crowther draw are:

1st Prize -
@rshepp

2nd Prize - @ColinMorrisWalksOnWater

3rd Prize - @Big_Nath

4th Prize - @crangoner

5th Prize - @The Big Dady

The Prizes

1st PrizeAn invite for two to the Club’s highly-entertaining sponsors evening

2nd Prize
Two passes to the Blues Legends Lounge for a game of your choice

3rd Prize
A signed and Framed shirt from Adam Crowther

4th Prize
An invite for two to watch an open training session

5th Prize
A personalised letter of thank you

Congratulations to all the winners and huge thanks again to all who contributed to the player sponsorship.

1705858407003.png

For those that are interested in the mechanics of how the prize winners were arrived at, all entries for the draw were entered into a random name picker, link below

https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

ShrimperZone Sponsorship winners 2023/24.

The five lucky Zoners who’s names were selected at random for the Adam Crowther draw are:

1st Prize -
@rshepp

2nd Prize - @ColinMorrisWalksOnWater

3rd Prize - @Big_Nath

4th Prize - @crangoner

5th Prize - @The Big Dady

The Prizes

1st PrizeAn invite for two to the Club’s highly-entertaining sponsors evening

2nd Prize
Two passes to the Blues Legends Lounge for a game of your choice

3rd Prize
A signed and Framed shirt from Adam Crowther

4th Prize
An invite for two to watch an open training session

5th Prize
A personalised letter of thank you

Congratulations to all the winners and huge thanks again to all who contributed to the player sponsorship.

View attachment 30813

For those that are interested in the mechanics of how the prize winners were arrived at, all entries for the draw were entered into a random name picker, link below

https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

Thank you.
How do I collect my tickets for the sponsors event?
I think you just have to let Commercial know at the Club that you have won that prize. They will then be in touch nearer the date with details. Just for safety's sake @Cricko may want to confirm that before contact with the Club.

As regards the spare ticket, it could go back in the draw? Again, another question for @Cricko.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
I would be happy to let one or both tickets to go into another draw

I think you just have to let Commercial know at the Club that you have won that prize. They will then be in touch nearer the date with details. Just for safety's sake @Cricko may want to confirm that before contact with the Club.

As regards the spare ticket, it could go back in the draw? Again, another question for @Cricko.
The club will be in contact with me nearer the time and i will let people know then

@rshepp that is very kind of you and i will have a chat with @RHB about them.

@rshepp Please PM with your food choice and names of attendees or if you wish us to redraw them?

Southend United are delighted to invite you to our annual Player Sponsor Evening which will be held at the Cliffs Pavilion Maritime room on Tuesday 19th March 2024.

Please arrive at 7.00pm for a 7.30pm start, where you will be treated to a welcome drink before taking your seats for a two-course meal and live entertainment alongside your sponsored player(s).

You have been allocated two spaces per sponsorship, please kindly confirm your guest names and their chosen meal(s) by Tuesday 27th February 5pm. Please also inform us of any dietary requirements and/or allergies.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Cliffs Pavilion, if you have any questions at all please do send across.

Best wishes,

A close-up of a social media postDescription automatically generatedsponsorship night 1.pngsponsorshio night2.png

Last edited:
@rshepp Please PM with your food choice and names of attendees or if you wish us to redraw them?

Southend United are delighted to invite you to our annual Player Sponsor Evening which will be held at the Cliffs Pavilion Maritime room on Tuesday 19th March 2024.

Please arrive at 7.00pm for a 7.30pm start, where you will be treated to a welcome drink before taking your seats for a two-course meal and live entertainment alongside your sponsored player(s).

You have been allocated two spaces per sponsorship, please kindly confirm your guest names and their chosen meal(s) by Tuesday 27th February 5pm. Please also inform us of any dietary requirements and/or allergies.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Cliffs Pavilion, if you have any questions at all please do send across.

Best wishes,

View attachment 31124View attachment 31126View attachment 31127
Many thanks for the invite.
I thought I was drawn the tickets for the Cliffs meet the consortium evening?
Can I also take your offer of the sponsors evening.
Regards
Richard

Many thanks for the invite.
I thought I was drawn the tickets for the Cliffs meet the consortium evening?
Can I also take your offer of the sponsors evening.
Regards
Richard
Yes can you please PM your details.

Back