• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Police last night.

Good point. Try putting it on the Orient forum. I didn't see many of us over on your board whereas you lot have flooded it over here ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jeremy Irons @ Dec. 08 2004,12:27)]Perhaps if certain people hadn't given it large on this board over the last few weeks, it would not have been so.
Been so what? Maybe if you lot f**k off to your own board, then everyones happy. I'm up for some friendly bantr, if not then abusing scumbags, but the sheer influx of Borient tw*ts is lowering the tone of the board.

I find this all quite entertaining... in a wierd so of way!

Why don't people exercise their right to NOT answer ridiculous, obnoxious or abusive posts. Don't give them what they want and they'll go away.

Simple.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Dec. 08 2004,13:43)]I find this all quite entertaining... in a wierd so of way!

Why don't people exercise their right to NOT answer ridiculous, obnoxious or abusive posts. Don't give them what they want and they'll go away.

Simple.
Out of interest , do you get many replies to your posts ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scrounger700 @ Dec. 08 2004,13:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jeremy Irons @ Dec. 08 2004,12:27)]Perhaps if certain people hadn't given it large on this board over the last few weeks, it would not have been so.
Been so what? Maybe if you lot f**k off to your own board, then everyones happy. I'm up for some friendly bantr, if not then abusing scumbags, but the sheer influx of Borient tw*ts is lowering the tone of the board.
Stop showing yourself up littl'un.

'It would not have been so.' makes perfect sense. You might say 'It would not have turned out like what it was, innit', if you were an ill-educated person with a poor grasp of English.

Oh, hang on a sec...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jeremy Irons @ Dec. 08 2004,15:49)]
[b said:
[b said:

'It would not have been so.' makes perfect sense. You might say 'It would not have turned out like what it was, innit', if you were an ill-educated person with a poor grasp of English.

Oh, hang on a sec...
The thing is though, Scrounger700 is correct, we haven't invaded the Orient board, Orient fans have been coming on here 'giving it the big one', we can take banter and a joke, it's just when orient fans make stupid/abusive posts that we respond in turn, so if anyone is to blame it is the Orient fans.

And mocking a persons spelling is a great way to know when someone hasn't got any reasoned arguements left

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Oh, hang on a sec...
Little'un
biggrin.gif

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Oh, hang on a sec...
patronising pr*ck

I think Plod were just concerned about the sight of 100 blokes with sheep stuck to thier groins.
ghostface.gif

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Oh, hang on a sec...
Little'un... I'm going to refrain from commenting. Yes mate, I have no education.... Borient f**king c**ts have no pulchritude, but are rather loquacious
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scrounger700 @ Dec. 08 2004,13:03)]Been so what? Maybe if you lot f**k off to your own board, then everyones happy. I'm up for some friendly bantr, if not then abusing scumbags, but the sheer influx of Borient tw*ts is lowering the tone of the board.
Its a shame that last night got out of hand and YES, you are right, there were a few idiots on here from my club that were giving it the big un.
Its easy to hide behind your computer when mummy and daddy are in the other room.
Its also true that that there was no goading on by any Southend fans on our board.
Banter is fine but anything beyond that is pathetic.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Dec. 08 2004,15:59)]
And mocking a persons spelling is a great way of know when someone hasn't got any reasoned arguements left
*person's
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sussex Shrimper @ Dec. 08 2004,18:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Dec. 08 2004,15:59)]
And mocking a persons spelling is a great way of know when someone hasn't got any reasoned arguements left
*person's
tounge.gif
His* a student, so let him off ...

Kev

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sonic Attack @ Dec. 08 2004,17:21)]I think Plod were just concerned about the sight of 100 blokes with sheep stuck to thier groins.
ghostface.gif
Col U? No, you must be mistaken, they wouldn't have been anywhere near.

Don't know why the police were that scared. Sounds like you lot were treated really harshly all thanks to a few minority idiots from a couple of years ago.

Hope you don't have that aggro again in the LDV Southern Final at our place
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 08 2004,10:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Dec. 08 2004,10:26)]Thanks to our friendly Met Police force, a friend of mine was cuffed and taken to Barkingside police station for...................

swearing
If it was the same fella I saw getting nicked, he walked straight up to a line of coppers and shouted 'you're all a bunch of f**king pr*cks'.

You're never gonna get away with that.
gotta agree with him though  
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GoochDogHighFives @ Dec. 08 2004,18:06)]Its also true that that there was no goading on by any Southend fans on our board.
Banter is fine but anything beyond that is pathetic.

Good point Doug.. Maybe because the board I looked at (on the official site) had suspended new registrations, and limited posts to existing members.

Whoever runs that board had forseen trouble and taken appropriate steps to forestall it. Pity it isn't the same bloke running the stadium!

Back