• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

No it will be the new Tory PM who will back US/Israel attacks on Iran.

Mind you as we are having this very discussion there are British military personnel working for the Israelis on their drone programme. They like our technical skills. I'm not just talking about super qualified or high ranking officers, even the lower ranks including private.

So right now our tax is paying part of the bill for launching drone attacks on houses containing innocent women and children. You will be sold a different story by main steam media. You wont ever question it because we need to focus on Trumps latest outrageously offensive tweet.

I'd rather you didn't speak for me if it's all the same. It is possible to dislike Trump's tweets AND question his policies you know.

I'd rather you didn't speak for me if it's all the same. It is possible to dislike Trump's tweets AND question his policies you know.

It was meant to the general reader and all the sheeple in the West, rather than you personally. So I will change it if you want.

I should try and be less jumpy. No changes needed.

Didn't work our for Nile Ranger.

I have noticed that some people on the zone do take it personal if someone quotes their post. Surely in most cases, especially politics or football the opinion is being spoken to all rather than any individual.

Anyway what has been lost in the we or the you debate is that the war on Muslims will not be scaled down as Trump promised. In fact it will be ramped up.....So watch this space.

One obnoxious mate interviewing another obnoxious mate. They go back a long way. They have mutual history through their respective media connections. And let's not kid ourselves here. There was no way on this earth that Trump was even remotely going to be backed into a corner on TV by some awkward questions, let alone God forbid should Piers have actually tried to dig beneath the bollox and spin (which he didn't)

It was scripted and staged to play up to both mens enormous ego's and and pander to an audience both in the studio and in their living rooms that can't see further than their own noses or indeed question the very reasons behind it taking place in the first place.

Piers Morgan..... The news paper editor who printed fake photos of British soldiers torturing Iraqis. Whilst his brother was serving as a captain in Iraq.

Piers Morgan, who was editor when the paper hacked the phone of Nigel Havers while he was caring for his dying wife.

Here's a clip that might interest some of you. Its by an ex US marine who served in the ME. He is now on the terror watch list, his crime is speaking out against the US and Israeli war machine. Some good stuff about Iran.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=alKvahr22hE

a holocaust-denying anti-Semite? I'd rather not.

I think you'll find he is anti Zionist which is completely different. You hate Trump so does that mean you hate every American and should be accused of racism?

Here's a clip that might interest some of you. Its by an ex US marine who served in the ME. He is now on the terror watch list, his crime is speaking out against the US and Israeli war machine. Some good stuff about Iran.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=alKvahr22hE

a holocaust-denying anti-Semite? I'd rather not.

Just for balance as I don't want to be accused of being ant-Semite lets hear what the Israelis think of Trump and Iran.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEJNbDFe8QJ

There will be supporters for sure, but no where near 50/50.

That GMB programme did an online poll yesterday, asking whether Trump should visit. 31,000 voted. 79% voted yes.

I understand it's not the best yardstick to use, but thought it was relevant.

That's a new way to count votes......It now means only 33% of Brits wanted to Remain in the EU and in Southend just the figure drops to just 15%
it's a poll, nothing to do with a referendum - not sure why you're trying to draw a parallel unless it's to needlessly divert the topic.

a more robust poll found it was about 50/50, and nearly two-thirds if you removed 'don't knows'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...le-against-want-scrapped-latest-a8106506.html

Robust? That's debatable at best.

Anyhow, They polled 1500 people and went with the headline "Almost half of British people want Donald Trump's state visit scrapped." That statement is a little misleading shall we say. Unless I've missed something, and all of a sudden our population's opinion can be fairly & accurately judged on the basis of 1500 anonymous & unverifed voters.

They later go on to report that during the same poll, the question "should Trump visit the UK in ANY capacity?" To which 43% said yes, while 40% said no. 17% couldn't care less, and when their votes were removed, it was near evenly split, with 51% saying he should be allowed to visit, whilst 49% said no, he shouldn't.

What it should read is.... "Minute number of unverified anonymous people, from an unverified & anonymous location were asked if they would like Trump to visit country. Results: Inconclusive"

Although I'm confident that headline wouldn't have been clickbaity enough for them.

Back