• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agent Lomas

Manager
Like they did for 04/05 & 05/06, I was wondering if anyone knows if the club are planning on releasing a season review on DVD? I think it would be great if they did and it would probably sell well

It'll be a missed opportunity if they don't release one, but they need to do it pretty soon.

I believe one is being done, there was a twitter post from one of the performance analysts.

Excellent, I'll certainly buy one. Pretty much own all the videos/DVDs we've brought out over the years (including the ill-fated 97/98 season - no idea why I bought that).

Excellent, I'll certainly buy one. Pretty much own all the videos/DVDs we've brought out over the years (including the ill-fated 97/98 season - no idea why I bought that).

Because you support Southend United unconditionally?

Im sure there would be a fair demand for a season DVD

Maybe they could stream or an option to download it as DVD is a bit old hat now

I didn't realise there were that many....I've only got 04/05 and 05/06...treasured items...how many am I missing ?

I did email the club about this, but got no reply, meaning I can't see them doing a DVD now. I can only assume they haven't got footage from every game or something like that, which shouldn't matter, as highlights are on Blues Player...they should just be able to take it off there surely?

Failing a season review, a DVD of the playoff final at least. That would be nice!

Back