• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Questions that need answering

5) Why do blokes constantly have their hands down their shorts/trousers?

Something me and other WAGS always ask ourselves!!

Em.

Why has Karl Dunogood never had his legs broken?

How did Carlton Palmer play for England?

Why are cars built that can do 150mph+ when they are only allowed to do 70mph?

:dim:

Em.

On a serious level, apparently its a security thing. As a baby, and child and with us men into manhood its a type of "security blanket", so there more a guy does it the more insecure he is

Em.

My teenage son does that all the time Em's .I normally say "How are the Crabs"

7) Why the sudden use of the word 'WAG'?? Its ****.

6) when at work does ORM actually do any work or spends all his time on SZ forums?
Only when he popped out to see Mr Benson. All done for the week. That's over 70 hours plus 18 hours travelling. On the plus side I probably got more done in 7 hours today than I would in a week.

Next Q. Why do black cabs and cyclists not think the rules of the road apply to them ? Two zebra crossings on my way back to Liv St and seen two near misses with tourists. Not a great advert for London.

8) What colour does a smurf go if you choke it?

9) What does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for centuries' go out of date next year?

10) Where is the nusery rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty is an egg?

11) If a cat always lands on it's feet and buttered bread always lands buttered side down what would happen if you tied buttered bread to teh top of a cat?

Back