• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

QVC / shopping channels

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Speaking with a pal last night and was telling me that his Mum went a bit cookoo last year a racked up a massive bill on buy sh11tty gold and jewellery on these channels , also does all her shopping on these clown channels.

It does kinda make sense now as he has no Plymouth whatso ever and wears the most rascal clothes , but hey his ginger so what do you expect !!

Anyone ever bought anything from these channels and if so what and was it of any quality when received ??

Christ on a bike no. I one worked near the QVC warehouse in Kirkby nr Liverpool and it's flucking huge! Someone must be buying the ****e.

My company imports shed loads of Chinese goods on behalf of many of these companies, but I've resisted the temptation to view them let alone buy anything.

i'm afraid must confess to purchasing a few things from price drop tv (my mums addicted to watching it when she is round at ours at the weekend - albeit doesn't buy much stuff which is good).

bought a digital camera and it was ****e so returned it and they did give us all the money back and postage and have bought a couple of weekend bags / luggage and they have been fab and well worth the money.

don't watch it much though as the presenters are more annoying than anything else.

i'm afraid must confess to purchasing a few things from price drop tv (my mums addicted to watching it when she is round at ours at the weekend - albeit doesn't buy much stuff which is good).

bought a digital camera and it was ****e so returned it and they did give us all the money back and postage and have bought a couple of weekend bags / luggage and they have been fab and well worth the money.

don't watch it much though as the presenters are more annoying than anything else.

Can't disagree with you on the presentors front , they are all numpty's , same as them stupid gameshow phone in channels where they have to talk gibberish for about 10 hrs through the night , its great to watch if your having trouble sleeping as it sends you right off in the land of nod .

Back