• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster has a mid life crisis every now and again.

I thought that was when you bought a motorbike you're not capable of riding to try and make yourself attractive to younger women? I can't imagine quoting old threads from here having quite the same effect.

If they do, please let me know

If I'd known that was the etiquette here I would have revived my first AB is overrated thread from 2004 :smile:

Just before he played a leading role in two cup finals and two promotions.

Go right ahead.

Ever thought of a career in scouting for Col U?

On another forum I visit, you are actively encouraged to search for threads on a particular subject and post on them rather than start a new one

Yep that makes sense if something new happens pertinent to that thread. Not sure that that was the case here though.

Is talking about bringing up old threads the new talking about neg rep?

Asking for a friend.

Someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning.

He still thinks it's 1990. If only it was...........

tumblr_midg648uop1s4ecqqo1_400.jpg

Back