• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Robbie Elliot is on laon to leeds

Alex

Members
I know there is a thread about the leeds loan players but knowbody mentioned that Robbie Elliot came on against preston and as far as i know he is contracted still to newcastle. so we now know that players on loan to leeds are

Elliot from newcastle
Kishichev from charlton
Mik? from bolton
Gray from blackburn
Stack from reading
Johnson from wolves

That makes 6 and theres also a debate whether Heath and Ankegren are on loan or not.

Now i know us staying up depends on our results and we cant look at others but with leeds picking up from and on equal points with us a points deduction for them could be the difference between us staying up or going down.

ive just been reading up and it looks as though leeds signed him permantly after being signed on loan. however when i watched the preston-leeds game on sky when he came on the commentator definatley said he was on loan.

Back