• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We could drop further down the table.....Mayer out I say.

Gives our players the chance to rest and refresh for the next game, hopefully work in our favour.

I'm not so sure it's a good thing it's been called off.

We had a team out to impress a potential new boss and if rumours are true, having had the shackles released a bit.

They are a team on a dreadful run and in more dire straits than we are.

If we'd have got an early goal, their fans might have done the rest for us.

Now, we have three really tough games in a row, coming up.

MK Franchise are playing at Northampton so a victory for either would see them go above us.

Oldham are away to Peterborough so I think a Posh victory.

AFC Wombles are home to Blackpool so a draw would suit us as a Blackpool win would give them a 5 point lead over us.

It's grim oop North and not much better in League 1.

Don't agree ,new manager in next week ,has a few days to get to know the squad ,& who knows integrate the new signings

Saturday afternoon, 20 minutes before kick off time and no football. Total bummer. I might have to do jobs now.

Well in the absence of our own game I'm going to keep an eye on the other results this afternoon. I think we need Wimbledon and Blackpool to draw, Cobblers and Dons to draw, Posh to beat Oldham, Bradford to beat Bristol Rovers, Scunthorpe to beat Gillingham and Charlton to beat Walsall.

Should be straightforward then......

Saturday afternoon, 20 minutes before kick off time and no football. Total bummer. I might have to do jobs now.

Well I only spotted the postponement at 1445 as I initiated my complex 10-minute logging-in and VPN on-off sequence, having rushed around feeding the Alpacas and chickens, mopped up the cat **** and taken the dogs out for a brief, turbo walk along the beach, which caused a canine sulk when I called them back to the car after what they deemed to be too short an outing.

What the feck did I use to do on pre-IFollow Saturday afternoons? I can go talk to the wife in the other room, I suppose, but it's not fair that I should have to do this on a match day. And my glass had been topped up to half-full as well, with me eagerly anticipating the sacked-manager bounce. Now we may never know.

Now down to 20th place as the Wombles have scored...... (that sounds like a rumour from the Top of the Pops dressing room many years ago.....)

Back