• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rolf Harris

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Just seen the old digaridoo on t.v and had me thinking that i can't think of one bad thing to say about this crazier than cat kinda guy , grew up watching his programmes , our bus driver at school used to blair his tunes out when taking us to swimming getting the whole bus rocking and he used to always make my mum cry on animal hospital ..................legend .

Please this is a pro rolf thread and i won't have a bad word said about him .

The man is a legend! How could anyone possibly have anything bad to say about Rolf?

Just seen the old digaridoo on t.v and had me thinking that i can't think of one bad thing to say about this crazier than cat kinda guy.

He's Australian?

Seriously though, the bloke's a legend! I remember the Rugby World Cup Final 1999, France v Australia at the Millenium Stadium. Each team had their own pre match entertainment, and for Australia it was Rolf. By the end of him doinf Waltzing Matilda everybody was singing, and the game was already as good as won!

He's Australian?

Seriously though, the bloke's a legend! I remember the Rugby World Cup Final 1999, France v Australia at the Millenium Stadium. Each team had their own pre match entertainment, and for Australia it was Rolf. By the end of him doinf Waltzing Matilda everybody was singing, and the game was already as good as won!

He's the man !!!

Damn ... with all the celebrity deaths this week i was hoping this was a thread about another :D:D

Exactly what I thought when I saw Rolf's name in the title thread. :stunned:

Rolf however to our knowledge is still ok to play his diggery doo for a while longer.

A very strong rumour in this part of Suffolk last year was that Rolf Harris was moving in next to us and also that Jools Holland was moving in approx a mile away.

With visions of long winter Suffolk nights in front of the joanna by the fireside sinking pints of amber nectar accompanying Rolf on his didgery doo as Jools tinkled the ivory's, I dusted down my stylophone in readiness, but it was not to be. Instead the house is still empty and I drink the beer alone, my stylo restored to it's redundant state.

Maybe another topic - who would you like to move in next to you?

kfc.jpg

blog_40_01.jpg

its uncanny!!!

top entertainer!! Who else could get a hit record from wobbling a piece of wood and signing about two little boys who had two little toys?

:clap:

Top man is Rolf ...there is not much it seems he cannot do.:clap:

Rolf Harris and my dad were separated at birth i am sure.....people used to try and get my dad to go on the old TFI Friday programme. they used to do a fat look alike and my dad....Is a Fat Rolf Harris, I have pictures!!!

My wife is mildly dyslexic which apart from some interesting shopping lists does lead to some other gems. We have a tape labelled Ralph Harris at home.

As for the great man himself he has always managed to stay on the right side of either being over-exposed (eg Dale Winton and Graham Norton) or just plain irritating. I think it is his genuine warmth and interest in both being a performer and presenter which has gone to make the man a legend.

Can you tell what it is yet ?

ddad.jpg

Bloody hell Dave, not wrong! Have you seen your old fella and Rolf in the same room at the same time?

Last edited:
Back