• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Rolling Protest Saturday 15/07/23

I have never in my life been on a protest but I feel so strongly about all of this and a love for the club that I shall be popping over at some point tomorrow to show my support with everyone else
probably won’t make a difference but will make me feel as if I contributing something

Good luck everyone. I can’t make it but make sure to get people to honk for support ✊

Well, you won't be in any danger of blocking Vicarage Hill, Cadent (spit, spit) have already done that as they are holding their summer "Inconvenience Jamboree" (lots of head scratching and standing around in the sun) there for the next four months.

I have never in my life been on a protest but I feel so strongly about all of this and a love for the club that I shall be popping over at some point tomorrow to show my support with everyone else
probably won’t make a difference but will make me feel as if I contributing something
Same, never attended before. I will be there from 10am

Just a thought…..

should we be opening this up to much more of a broader audience rather than just SUFC

could we open this up to ALL football fans, fans that feel sympathy of our plight. There is allot of sympathy on social media.

Would it not be great to see colours of other football teams coming to support the fight against rouge owners.

Just a thought…..

should we be opening this up to much more of a broader audience rather than just SUFC

could we open this up to ALL football fans, fans that feel sympathy of our plight. There is allot of sympathy on social media.

Would it not be great to see colours of other football teams coming to support the fight against rouge owners.
Reds under beds?

Ron and family will probably go out at 9am and return after 9pm… there’ll just be a token security presence at the house.
Depends how you look at it. Some might say that being forced out of your own house for the whole day and to pay for 12 hours of security is maximum inconvenience. I'm sure family members who are particularly affected by it will be pleading with him to do everything in his power to make it stop, too.

Depends how you look at it. Some might say that being forced out of your own house for the whole day and to pay for 12 hours of security is maximum inconvenience. I'm sure family members who are particularly affected by it will be pleading with him to do everything in his power to make it stop, too.
It's also the press coverage it will get , he hates anything negative said about him.

Back