• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rossi's Rental

Does anyone know of someone (or indeed yourselves) who owns a Rossi's Ice Cream Van that is hireable for events?

I believe Rossis can put you in touch with the operators. Friends of ours had one at a kids party recently and it was an excellent idea and worked really well.

I can probably get hold of the details for one if you need it, we've used them at school events and Lions' events. But as Eastblack says, make contact through the main company and they'll put you onto someone in your locality.

I can probably get hold of the details for one if you need it, we've used them at school events and Lions' events. But as Eastblack says, make contact through the main company and they'll put you onto someone in your locality.

Here lies the problem I am afraid. We have contacted Rossi's directly, but we are in Bedfordshire, and they said the don't cover the Bedfordshire area.

So I thought I would need to contact someone directly, as earlier in the summer I saw a Rossi's van in Bedforshire at a country show.

Here lies the problem I am afraid. We have contacted Rossi's directly, but we are in Bedfordshire, and they said the don't cover the Bedfordshire area.

So I thought I would need to contact someone directly, as earlier in the summer I saw a Rossi's van in Bedforshire at a country show.

So ring up the organisers of the county show...

When do you need it for, and what is in it for them? I mean, are you wanting to pay them to come or asking them to come and sell ice-creams - there's a big difference! I'll have a word with my dad and see if I can get hold of the contact details for the one they use.

When do you need it for, and what is in it for them? I mean, are you wanting to pay them to come or asking them to come and sell ice-creams - there's a big difference! I'll have a word with my dad and see if I can get hold of the contact details for the one they use.

One day next summer.

Would be paying them to come.

I assumed you were looking to get Quo to play at your event. Which would of course be awesome.

Back