• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rule Britannia

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
LET THERE BE REJOICE THROUGHOUT THE KINGDOM TODAY

Rule Britannia today we come together in celebration

Go run and hide today you anti monarchy lefty nonces TODAY IS OUR DAY!!!

[video=youtube;LvOtbSqeejg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvOtbSqeejg[/video]

God Save The Queen!

LET THERE BE REJOICE THROUGHOUT THE KINGDOM TODAY

Rule Britannia today we come together in celebration

Go run and hide today you anti monarchy lefty nonces TODAY IS OUR DAY!!!

[video=youtube;LvOtbSqeejg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvOtbSqeejg[/video]

God Save The Queen!

Now i'm filling up No1,bloody magnificent.

Enjoy yourselves. I'm off to paint a nursery and then watch it dry. And you'll be pleased to know it's in a shade of red (well pink). Toodles!

Today I will think of Antonio Gramsci and the effects of 'cultural hegemony' on the flag-waving masses for I know that the hypnotised never lie. :soapbox:

They are an ASBO family:
Great Grandma - on the gin and bookies friend
Nan- Takes all her dogs out off the lead and she never has a pooperbag in her hand
Grandad Phil the Greek - Raving Racist
Great Aunty Marge-Drunk and smoked herself to death
Dad- Talks to trees and plants
Uncle Andy-Friends with a peedo
Auntie Fergie- upto her neck in debt

They are an ASBO family:
Great Grandma - on the gin and bookies friend
Nan- Takes all her dogs out off the lead and she never has a pooperbag in her hand
Grandad Phil the Greek - Raving Racist
Great Aunty Marge-Drunk and smoked herself to death
Dad- Talks to trees and plants
Uncle Andy-Friends with a peedo
Auntie Fergie- upto her neck in debt

You missed out 3 out of 4 of theQueen's kids are divorced.
Phil the Greek looks like he's already been embalmed.
And Prince Charles hoping he could be a tampon.

I camped overnight with the family at Westminster Abbey - the missus and the eldest were interviewed by Bulgarian TV; however despite a prime spot, the barricades meant a stampede and as my kids were almost crushed we moved to the Mall where we watched from the steps - my Cranbrook Shrimpers poster put on display. A great day for all; great to see so many of our overseas friends there, mainly the US and Canada.

I liked the bit where she looked down at her bouquet in the carriage. It was quite clear that there was a phone concealed there and that she was changing her relationship status to "married".

Back