• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

rumour 4.......

church? bootsale? work? family engagement? ill? take your pick guys

Who dressing up, i've never dressed up before, and really want to look stupid, having had my shirt signed after the Luton game (its now framed and hung on my wall) i need something else to wear.

:hilarious: amazing!
i'm going as 118 guys with a mate boring but little effort and i couldn't face 6 hours on a coach dressed as a banana i salute you:D

well its once a season, just a bit of fun aint it.

i will be driving down there, might be a bit o.t.t to wear it while driving though

tht website under funny costume has some of the funniest costumes ive ever seen e.g sperm man eating shark etc.

love it JS we could all be bananas and the anti tilly lot could be shown up as apples

i had a 4ft blue beach ball for the luton game, went all the way from the west round to the east. think a steward took it as it went on the pitch a couple of times.

you buy many "inflatable dolls" then A-S ?!

just the one atm, if i have more might get stopped and will definatly be arrested for having 10 inflatable dolls in my bag, and get put on the sex offencers register! look out for it, will try and dress it

Back