• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Saturday

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
Looking at the fixtures for the weekend, I noticed we're the only team in the top 6 with an away game.

I think we need to win this one otherwise we could find ourselves sucked back in to the pack....

Assuming 7th is the chasing pack, we've got at least 4 games before we need to start fretting about that!!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Oct. 11 2005,08:51)]Assuming 7th is the chasing pack, we've got at least 4 games before we need to start fretting about that!!

biggrin.gif
But we could easily be down to 3rd after Saturday.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ Oct. 11 2005,09:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Oct. 11 2005,08:51)]Assuming 7th is the chasing pack, we've got at least 4 games before we need to start fretting about that!!

biggrin.gif
But to look at it another way; We could still be TOP even if we lose on Saturday!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ Oct. 11 2005,08:44)]Looking at the fixtures for the weekend, I noticed we're the only team in the top 6 with an away game.

I think we need to win this one otherwise we could find ourselves sucked back in to the pack....
So we might only be top six in League One having just been promoted the year before?

Tilson Out
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MilkeySUFC @ Oct. 11 2005,09:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ Oct. 11 2005,09:09)]
[b said:

biggrin.gif
But to look at it another way; We could still be TOP even if we lose on Saturday!
Agreed. All I am saying is that we shouldn't let up just because we have 8 consecutive wins.

I'd be happy with a draw at Doncaster - it'll be a hard game and we'd still be top if we drew...

I don't want to start using terms like "need to win" unless we're 9 points from safety with 4 games left to play. This is an amazing run and I'm loving it but I keep reminding myself that consolidation was the aim back in early August and I'd still be happy with that.

Back