• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shirt Of Hurt

The Scribe

Denzil has shamefully donned a Wet Spam shirt for the cause. Even more shamefully he's made 'other' arrangments rather than cheer the Blues on at Gillingham. So, as threatened, here's the evidence he didn't want the world to see ;-)

Denzil has shamefully donned a Wet Spam shirt for the cause. Even more shamefully he's made 'other' arrangments rather than cheer the Blues on at Gillingham. So, as threatened, here's the evidence he didn't want the world to see ;-)

Denzil's not having a very good year, both his teams could go down.

He looks too comfortable in that to me. A closet Spammer if ever I saw one.

I thought about donning a Wet Spam shirt but couldn't bring myself to do it; no matter how good a cause.

I could have taken the easy root and gone for the old Tiptree Tesco Bag (as seen at Cloud Cuckoo farm), but it would have been a cop out as it wouldn't have hurt, just shamed me.

You know what's so stupid? I'd rather wear a Col Ewe or a Wet Spam shirt than a poxy Canvey shirt. Those "glory years" that team went through that brought out a load of "fans" who I swear thought that a football season for CIFC consisted of 3 games (FA Trophy Semi, FA Trophy Final, FA Cup First Round) and nothing else, but that alone made them ultras made anything appealing about that club make me feel dirty.

So with that in mind, no amount of money on this planet would make me want to show any sort of affinity to that team.

Back