• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Should we be more polite towards Col Ewe fans ?

I think my superior hatred towards Brighton is turning this season. For those that know me, they will agree that is quite something...

We NEED to beat these barclays bankers more than ever in a couple of weeks.

Infact that has given me an idea. Maybe we need to let our boys know just how much it means to us...

Looks like they are beginning to get the message :

Quote from their board

--------------------------------------

a few quotes from the caravan club :

no.
they are the original scum breeding scum, breeding scum, breeding scum, breeding scum !!
icon_lol.gif

Could we start a Facebook group to have Colchester (re)moved out of Essex, it rather lowers the tone somewhat don't you know!?!

Maybe suggesting where it should be sent could to is more fun?!!
(I think people think that way with southend
icon_e_wink.gif
)

----------------------------------------------------

I'm off to be cleansed now - feel dirty after that visit to their board :puke

Amazing how many of them can't type - you'd think the extra fingers would be a help but maybe they just get in the way :p

Did they actually spell all that lot correctly? I'm amazed if they did.

Well as we know they are of limited intelligence - if they had any they wouldn't be supporting the 'Ewes' in the first place.

I have heard from a mate at work who lives in Colchester but sensibly follows a club from Suffolk, that they are extremely worried about Blues fans infiltrating the home end.

They are thinking of devising some sort of test for people to answer as they pass through the turnstiles. Apparently they were thinking of asking fans to name the Col Ewe team , till it dawned on them that most of their fans don't know the names anyway and if they have to swot up, they have no chance of remembering 11 words.

And all their once-a-season supporters are going to be in for a shock when they find Cureton's gone :clap:

Can just imagine the difficulty they would have trying to come up with a fool proof question to sort out the Ewes fans from the Blues fans - unfortunately we probably know more about their club than a lot of them do!

They are just misguided in the ways of the world. Maybe we should make a formal offer to help them? Each Zoner 'adopts' a Col U fan from their zone, and helps them come to terms with their 'difficulties'. They would probably refuse the offer, but I'd sleep better at night knowing that at least I'd tried - it's nice to 'give something back'.

Amazing how many of them can't type - you'd think the extra fingers would be a help but maybe they just get in the way :p

Can't type, can't spell.. they've got it all going for them.

There's something about being called a "pikey" or equivalent by a semi-literate pleb that never fails to make me smile. :D

Someone should have a flag saying "colchester shrimper" just to f*** them off

Yeah i love having banter with them. I am the one posting as shrimperama

No I think its the best time to bring it out, but don't let The OBL see it as she wasn't happy seeing the basildon blues at chelsea :)

fully agree best best time to bring it......however colchester shrimper(ur going in the scum end because of tickets arent you?) so maybe give it to 1 of your mates in our end......be good to see it from where your sitting........
maybe comment on it to somone next to you? see there reaction.

I think we should be more polite and hand out flowers and make daisy chains together,maybe we could all go back to the pub together for a good old chinwag about the game.OH HANG ON A ******* MINUTE NNNNNNNOOOOOOO WE SHOULD NOT BE MORE POLITE TO THESE COUNTRY (edited for spelling)BUMPKINS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back