• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Xmas Raffle Results

Cricko

Hi All, I will get a full list of winners up here tomorrow but the Top Prize of The Framed Signed Peter Clarke shirt was won by RICEY...

I would just like to thank Lee (Blueblood) for selling £60 worth of tickets at The Nelson Pub...... Rich (Wickford Shrimper) for selling £50 pounds worth at The Railway Pub.... Al (SUFC Al) for all his work on the Posters etc...... Ben (Mr Benedict) and Scott (SUFCHutton) for there help with the Raffle itself.... G (South Bank Hank) for doing the draw and The Spread Eagle Landlords for all there help.

Lastly and this is the Biggest THANKS OF ALL to all those that Donated Prizes I salute you...And to those that brought Raffle Tickets ....AWESOME ..... The Final Figure raised in The Sale of Tickets was an almighty £705.00.

On behalf of the Directors of the Zone ..Thank You All So Much and may you have a Very Happy Xmas and New Year.

I am sure the other directors will post there own messages but meanwhile....

Cheers from......Matt, John, James and Ken.....:)

Like they say "We worked our socks off"

Right, I don't know all on here obviously so I will just highlight those I do ..the others I will be in contact with over the next week.

I will list them as Donated by.....Prize....Who Won it.

First Prize Donated by the Zone Directors ..The Framed Signed Peter Clarke Shirt was won by Ricey.
The others are as follows.
1.Mr B ....Playstation Game....Nick.
2.The SUFC Clubshop....Flask....Harry Grout.
3.Callan ....A Bottle of Glenfiddich....Kevin.
4.Trueblue....A Bottle Of Red Wine....Shoeshine Boy.
5.MTS....Retro SUFC Shirt....Ian Young.
6.The Spread Bosses....England Polo Shirt....Peter.
7.The Shrimpers Trust....A Team We Call United DVD....Einstein.
8.Mr Benedict....England Scarf....Southminster Shrimper.
9.The Spread Bosses....A DVD Player....Southminster Shrimper.
10.Kent Shrimper...A Murder Game ....Rock Chick Junior.
11.The SUFC Clubshop...Shower Radio....Peter.
12.SUFC Hat....Southminster Shrimper....Keith.
13.MP3 Player.... South Bank Hank....Maggie.
14.SUFC Scarf....Southminster Shrimper .... Yorkshire Blue.
15.MP3 Player ....South Bank Hank...LDNFatso.
16.A Bottle Of Jack Daniels.... Canvey Shrimper....Ken.
17.Uxbridge Shrimper....Top Of The Range SUFC Scarf....Class.
18.Trueblue....A Bottle Of White Wine .... Dan.
19.The SUFC Clubshop....A SUFC Bottle Opener....Mark.
20.MTS.... Retro SUFC Shirt....Derek.
21.The Shrimpers Trust....LDV Vans Retro Shirt....Shoeshine Boy.
22.The Spread Bosses....England Polo Shirt....MK Shrimper.
23.We are not Cockneys....Big Box of Choccies....MTS....( Ironic Eh)
24.Mr B.... Puzzle Fingy....Jason.
25.The SUFC Clubshop....A Nike Football ....Mr B.
26.MTS....Retro SUFC Shirt....Kevin.
27.MTS....Retro SUFC Shirt....Chris Bent.
28.The Spread Bosses....A Cuddly Teddy Bear....Jim.
29.Mr B....Playstation Game....Toddy.
30.Blueblood....A Case of Stella...Diane.
31.The Zone Owners....A Zone Polo Shirt....Tony.
32.The Zone Owners....A Zone Polo Shirt....Harry Grout.
33.MTS...A Retro SUFC Shirt....Nick.
34.Irish Shrimper....A Bottle Of Baileys....Alec.
35.Smiffy....A 2008 SUFC Calender....Ken Mcnasty.
36.Mr Benedict....A Bottle Of Grahams Port....Tony.
37.MTS....A Retro SUFC Shirt....Kevin.
38.Kent Shrimper.... £10 Worth of Nat Lottery Tickets....Steve.
39.The SUFC Clubshop....Footie Knowledge ....Hils.
40.Cricko....A Century United Book ....Ian Young.
41.Ldnfatso.... £10 in Cash....Jason.

We had one prize of a SUFC Flag stolen that Southminster Shrimper Donated.Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Oooooo is that me Kevin or is there some other fecker with the name "Kevin" ...

:rolleyes:

Oooooo is that me Kevin or is there some other fecker with the name "Kevin" ...

:rolleyes:

I think One of them is yours Kev ..but they are in Kens house at the moment I will sort them over the next few days mate.:)

No worries i know i had 61-65 so that might help to clear any confusion up. very good work by all, what time did the draw happen, alot of us had to shoot as we had to be at Varsity by 7!

Kev

No worries i know i had 61-65 so that might help to clear any confusion up. very good work by all, what time did the draw happen, alot of us had to shoot as we had to be at Varsity by 7!

Kev

About 6-15...until 7-15.....I had to laugh when B won a football.....He just now needs instruction on how to use it ..;) and Glen winning The Dvd to show him how real footballers play ...

And of Course MTS Getting the Choccies...

Ricey and his Mrs receive his winning Prize today from my Sons Mother at a family gathering today.

riceyraffleprize1.jpg

Folks,

Just a very quick message to thank everyone once again for all their incredible generosity in terms of the gifts that they donated to ShrimperZone.com to be included in the raffle. We are all bowled over by your kindness and willingness to help out - so thanks very much to you all.

:)

Thanks in particular for Cricko for a truly legendary performance in terms of selling raffle tickets. If the players put in half the effort, we'd be ten points clear already...

:thump:

Thanks very much, John - and thanks to all who donated.

UP THE ZONE!

Matt

Back