• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Signature Requests

barretttilsoncopy.jpg

Cheers... great work!

Hi Guys
I expect you are inundated with requests, but when you have a mo, I would appreciate a new Barney signature. Dan, you kindly did my current one a while back which is great, but with all these Barney goals and interviews there are some very nice up to date pics around and I would appreciate your ideas.
Just Barney with a Club Crest effect would be wonderful.
Thanks in advance, Roxy

Hi Guys
I expect you are inundated with requests, but when you have a mo, I would appreciate a new Barney signature. Dan, you kindly did my current one a while back which is great, but with all these Barney goals and interviews there are some very nice up to date pics around and I would appreciate your ideas.
Just Barney with a Club Crest effect would be wonderful.
Thanks in advance, Roxy

barnardroxy.jpg

Can I have one with Alan McCormack bursting from flames ?

Thank you please

No rush on it :)

Hi AB
Thank you very much for my new sig - a smiling Barney great!
Could I be a bit cheeky and ask if you could just drop my name in there somewhere as well?
Thank you, green on its way!

I am ****ed if I can work out how to do this. I cant get my image to go bigger and I have done the right click properties thing.

I am ****ed if I can work out how to do this. I cant get my image to go bigger and I have done the right click properties thing.
Enlarge the image posted by AB, then right click, copy, and go onto the page where you edit your signature, and paste it in, if that doesnt work, then I dont know what will tbh, thats how I got my first one on earlier.

Is it possible to get one of Ron Martin, some sort of Loreal bottle / signage, and the phrase "Because you're worth it"?

Thanks chaps :)

Dave, I don't do them like that, I right click and "save picture as" and transport it as if it were a photo, keeping all my sig pics in a folder on here under the album page then you just upload as if a photo - dead easy.

Can I have one with Alan McCormack bursting from flames ?

Thank you please

No rush on it :)

You already have a really good one that I was gutted not to have!

Back