• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Signature Requests

Wallington, did you get my message on ****ter? Re: Your Return of the King vid. If you could put a message about the North Bank in there, that would be superb fella...

ddf9rn.jpg

If anyones up for doing one for me I would be most grateful, not tech savvy enough to know how to make a decent looking one myself! All I'd want is the Southend badge with roots hall in the background, but with some of the nice effects you guys seem to use! Thanks in advance to anyone who finds any time to make one, and no worries if not!

Hey you tech savvy people could somebody do me a thing please not to fussed who on it maybe harris eatwood an corr the lethal 3 we hope . cheers no rush

I have decided it's about time I updated, as my signature had four players who have long moved on in, so if someone would like to do me a new one that would be greatly appreciated.

I really liked the format of my old one (players in a kit pose position - chest up sort of thing,rather than an action shot)

Would really like the following in a row if possible!: Neil Jenkins/Nicky Nicolau/Michell Cole/Steven Hammell/Damien Scannel/JFC/Ryan Hall

Failing the availability of images need, would be very happy with: Ryan Hall/Mark Philips/Freddy Eastwood

Would be great - thank you!

Is it possible for me to get one of London Fatso in a mock up wedding to either a Thai Bird or Dorian from Birds of a Feather please.

Back