• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Just a little reminder...

For the home and away leg, we will have a "Singing Section" this will be located in Block W and X of the West Stand (Home Leg) Unconfirmed for (Away Leg). So you noisy one’s that are scattered all around Roots Hall, now have the opportunity to congregate in one area and really help lift the roof off the stadium's!

Unfortunately, due to the lack of time between now and then, those that have already purchased tickets for the game in other areas of Roots Hall for the home leg, will not be able to switch to this section.

But those of you that have yet to buy your tickets, have a great opportunity to really show your pride and passion for the team, by sitting in this section. We will have flags, balloons, streamers, drums and of course plenty of singing!

So please purchase your ticket for the "Singing Section" and come and join the Destination Championship party!

All the details can be found HERE (Please remember to ask the ticket office for a seat in the "Singing Section" when booking for both games)

On-line ticketing pushed back to 10am, and constantly being told to call back later on the phone. This is as bad as Glastonbury ticket day.

I got through to the man droning on about ticket prices etc only to get cut off after 15 minutes
icon9.gif

I've been on since 9.30, started at 40, went to 12 pretty quickly, stuck at 12 for about 20 mins, but am now at 4.

I'll be ****ed off if I can't get the seat in front of me

Yeah been trying to get an extra ticket on-line but no luck. No way am I even going to try phoning.

Are there queues at the ticket office any idea?

Has anyone managed to buy an on-line ticket today?

Yeah been trying to get an extra ticket on-line but no luck. No way am I even going to try phoning.

Are there queues at the ticket office any idea?

Has anyone managed to buy an on-line ticket today?

Cant get through on the phone, just says we are really busy...call back later and hangs up....:madman:

I just hope MK isnt entertaining the queue with some moves to his fave Sclub7 choons....:stunned:

Just got a ticket in the West on the phone. Took about 40 mins, girl said it's really busy with queues stretching down the car park.

We have a singing section? Wow, they kept that quiet. I can only guess that at recent games the singing section has been populated by mime artists.

I've always liked the idea of singing some completely pointless old chants from way back that are completely out of context with the current game. Only problem is that i'd be on my own singing "Derek Payne runs round and round". And what about a rendition of "Oh Stanley Stanley, Stanley Stanley Stanley Stanley Collymore". Anyone remember 'Bungle' the steward!!! and "There's only one Jocky Wilson" aimed at another steward. Oh the fabulous memories, those were the days.........

Yes I am still on the pills.

- G

Last edited:
On-line ticketing pushed back to 10am, and constantly being told to call back later on the phone. This is as bad as Glastonbury ticket day.

Well, except that Jay-Z isn't headlining on Friday :)

Finally managed to get my tickets online.
Block V Row M so not bad seats either considering I can normally only get Row A B or C online when I've tried before.

Back