• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

sky coverage today

coventryshrimper

Youth Team
No analysis at the end of the game. we win, and break an 81 year old record and see you later, lets have highlights of the pointless cricket match that happened earlier.

anyone know who sky gave the MoM to?, I was expecting them to do at least a couple of interviews and present some champagne as they usually do.

oh well, i don't much care really - what a result, what a day! - WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!

And according to the report on Sky Sports News, that was our biggest crowd for the last decade.
rock.gif
pffffff

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kim Mitten @ Oct. 09 2005,21:17)]MOTM was Gutteridge
Ahem!

biggrin.gif

Actually, I'l let you off because Sky also thought it fit to stick an 'e' in the middle of his surname.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Plow @ Oct. 09 2005,21:25)]And according to the report on Sky Sports News, that was our biggest crowd for the last decade.  
rock.gif
pffffff
The commentator said that in the 2nd half too.
Completely ignoring the Yeovil attendance last season (& probably the Canvey cup game, although that technically was an away game for us).

He also got wrong who was our manager when we played Forest in the first game of the 1993/94 season, said it was Peter Taylor when in actual fact it was Fat Barry.

Oh & as much as I hate Dave Bassett I was so pleased to see his ugly mug instead of Mr Bitter himself (Whelan).

I know it's annoying when they get things wrong, but I'm just happy that they showed the game and contributed to our moneybox.

rock.gif

I was glad they showed the game too. You should have seen the look on two Forest fan's faces watching the game with us when the game finished. Priceless
biggrin.gif

The interviews with Tilly & Megson turned up on Sky Sports News. To be fair Tony Gale seems to like us, and Whelan although on Goals on Sunday earlier was not there to eat his sour grapes.

Not keen on Bassett, but he does know the teams and division well.

Finally no sign of the streaker.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Oct. 10 2005,12:24)]I know it's annoying when they get things wrong, but I'm just happy that they showed the game and contributed to our moneybox.

rock.gif
How very noble and fair-minded of you!

tounge.gif

Back