• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So Amid All the Cuts, Camerscum Gets Himself an Aeroplane

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
BBC

Even if those numbers are accurate (which they won't be because they will have been massaged in favour of the outcome needed) it will still take about 13 years to pay this back.

Interesting that he can see the benefit in spending now to save in the future when it suits him.

Nice one.

Use Easyjet or Ryanair,but Cammy make sure you have done everything correctly.

Maybe the Queen could chip in a few quid,she after all is minted!

I actually think it's quite important that our PM can get somewhere overseas at a moment's notice in the current climate. If that means a ministerial jet then it's probably a sensible move. Plus, the article says the Royals will also have use.

I actually think it's quite important that our PM can get somewhere overseas at a moment's notice in the current climate. If that means a ministerial jet then it's probably a sensible move. Plus, the article says the Royals will also have use.

He can now. He doesn't need a new plane. At the moment the Royal Family and ministers use RAF Northolt. They just don't have a specially kitted out plane to match his vanity.

Unnecessary expenditure when Dave the workers so called friend, is telling everyday people to tighten the belts.

Typical minister whether Tory/Labour/Lib dem forget what they preach, do as I say, not as I do

And we wonder why few people vote nowadays in By or General elections, the trust is still slipping despite promises, funny how the target for missing Cancer waiting times has been missed by a huge percent, but buried under bad news day

UTS

David+Cameron-HEADLINE.jpg

:pig::pig::pig:

Back