• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Embarassing today

Kicking the barriers off, fighting with each other., invading the pitch. What makes it worse they knocked little kids over when trying to fight each other.

I have never been embarrassed of some of our fans until today. Fair play to the proper fans telling the stupid ***** to get off and **** off!

I have never moaned about our fans behaviour once! But today watching them was disgraceful and just so embarassing how some of them behaved.

I'm glad the majority of Blues fans booed them when they tried their pitch invasion. Starting fights with our own fans is ridiculous, everyone's hurting after that loss but if you feel the need to punch someone because we lost a match you need anger management.

It seems to be a bit of a trend which needs to be nipped in the bud lively like, 99.99% of Blues fans are top folk. Identify these people and make sure they cannot ruin the name of SUFC.

Yep.......

Not sure if you have kids but if you do or maybe one day May well have and your little one get knocked over by a couple of our fans fighting, you would really be happy with that? If so, you are a bigger fool then you portray yourself as on here

The "fight" was much todo about nothing .. Alcohol and emotions involved

And that makes it ok how ?
Or if you've been drinking and get emotional , you can fight and knock kids over ?
Please explain your logic as I don't get it.

probably one of the little mugs who was there trying to get on the pitch... Laughable thing is their so tiny and thin if you sneezed at them they'd fall over!

Corr aren't you Mr. Bigman calling people out over the internet, makes you as pathetic as the goons running on the pitch...

And that makes it ok how ?
Or if you've been drinking and get emotional , you can fight and knock kids over ?
Please explain your logic as I don't get it.

No "kids" got knocked over though?

Back