• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Something O'Hara

i neither love nor hate lampard, but felt there were times he should have been dropped and i also think he suffered because gerrard just wasn't played well alongside him either.

i think joey barton got it spot on when he slated him for bringing out a(nother?) biography after his rubbish performance in the world cup

THe likelyhood is though that he was already contracted to do one before the world cup, and therefore was contractually obliged to put his name to one nothwithstanding his crap world cup.

Dont think Lampard could learn anything from that **** Barton... (though granted Barton's autobiography in a few years time (hopefully from a prison cell) will undoubtedly make a better read...

I must have missed those....care to share??

For what its worth, I hate Chelsea with a passion and will always want them to lose, and have no particular liking of Lampard....Im just intrigues as to why he is often villified....I wouldnt mind being as 'fat' as him for starters!!

Just about his attittude as a Spammers youth player. Thinking that any female between the ages of 14 & 25 in Essex was fair game at that time. As documented before I know of a rather unsavoury incident involving the sister of one of my female friends from uni & Frankie boy!

Glad to see your hatred of Chelsea.
Chunky Frank doesn't have the same ring as Fat though does it? :p

Why is everyone so anti Frank Lampard? Im indifferent either way, but admire him for making the utmost of only reasonable natural ability to get the utmost out of his career. A few could learn from his dedication.

Do you model your own game on him :angel:

Lampard - He gets the ball, he looks up and shoots....and then he fades into the background again. Well done to him for carving out a whole career on that.

Do you model your own game on him :angel:

Yes. 1. Both guarantee goals from the centre of the park.
2. Playing midfield alongside another flair player does not necessary work so often a manger has to bring in a bit of a donkey / foot soldier alongside me to balance the team :flamer: :)

Last edited:
2. Playing midfield alongside another flair player does not necessary work so often a manger has to bring in a bit of a donkey / foot shoulder alongside me to balance the team :flamer: :)

foot shoulder!?:thump:

(just getting back after the couple of one-nils you've had on me today!)

foot shoulder!?:thump:

(just getting back after the couple of one-nils you've had on me today!)

Damn you.....you had better watch your posts for accuracy from now on!

2. Playing midfield alongside another flair player does not necessary work so often a manger has to bring in a bit of a donkey / foot soldier alongside me to balance the team :flamer: :)

You proved your Lampard-esque credentials with a goal on sunday from outside the box which took a huge deflection :thump:

i've often thought that too, he seemed to be made a scapegoat by a lot of people.

Although Glasgow's reasons aren't necessarily footballing ones :rolleyes:

Glasgow knows FA about football anyway....after all, he lives in Jock Land

DOHH

:thump: :thump: :thump:

Back