• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I get everyone has an opinion....but to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo negative...just wondered why he even bothered to turn up ?
Answer was..."I've paid my money, I can say what I like"

I can't understand that ........ what if he/she went to the theatre and didn't like how the play was getting along? How about being at almost any other public event, would he/she speak out in such a fashion? For some reason people attending football matches suddenly feel that the Human Rights Act of 1998 is in place to allow them to act selfishly.

It isn't of course, the Human Rights Act is there to ensure that legal representatives across the country have work all year round .......................... :unsure:

I was sat in East Greens yesterday, thought the conditions truly affected the game and the result was in the balance right until the end.
Just like to comment on the barrel of laughs (not), sat behind me.....Doom and gloom would be an understatement !

I get everyone has an opinion....but to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo negative...just wondered why he even bothered to turn up ?
Answer was..."I've paid my money, I can say what I like"

Naturally, became a right of barrel of laughs once the winner went in......short term memory to say the least

Let's face it people there are some really sad people out there for whom the "glass is half empty" always: sadly they also seem to want every person to drown in their own depression; and for them, also, the "fun" is being right when they say they predicted a defeat etc.

I didnt speak to Brown before the game but evryone I did speak to thought we had to start with 2 up front.Marks:-
Bentley 6 Some good shot-stopping 1st half but needs to realise he should be able to command the 6-yard box-eg why does he keep punching the ball at head-height,when he's not being challenged at all?
Harsh mark. Second best player on the pitch. If he is more comfortable punching the ball then I am fine with that. There was one that he definitely should have caught mind.
Many Portsmouth fans on their forums have said that Bentley was the difference.

I can't understand that ........ what if he/she went to the theatre and didn't like how the play was getting along? How about being at almost any other public event, would he/she speak out in such a fashion? For some reason people attending football matches suddenly feel that the Human Rights Act of 1998 is in place to allow them to act selfishly.

It isn't of course, the Human Rights Act is there to ensure that legal representatives across the country have work all year round .......................... :unsure:

Agreed Rattus...everyone is entitled to a point of view.

Question - do you think it inspires the people sat around you / the team / general atmosphere if you walk in "pint half empty" ?
Don't get the logic, surely support the team, if it's not going according to plan...support the team!!

And to prove his "fair weather colours", as soon as the winner went in...team selection, substitutions, Manager's game plan suddenly became top decisions.....

The phrase a*se springs to mind.

Back