• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Can anyone contact CP (who's on twitter) and ask for details how to get hold of a copy of the book... Many Thanks.

Pretty short sighted imo. I like many don't want to carry around a book when you can have it electronically.

I know some prefer kindles etc but this is a momento of the season, surely the point of that is to have the actual book ?

I know some prefer kindles etc but this is a momento of the season, surely the point of that is to have the actual book ?

Indeed, and I understand why you would want it like that. However there is still a demand for it electronically which I'm not sure why you wouldn't satisfy as it's just about choice.

Not available on the kindle!? Poor decision IMO. It's the future ( well more like the present!) ...

Plenty of people were buying the book yesterday before the game, and plenty more today at MTBD. Loads of people were getting the players to sign inside the books, and several held the book up alongside the trophy in photos.

Poor Chris, he's so humble, gets all embarrassed at the attention! It's really a very good book, and well worth buying. And no, I'm not on commission either!

Not available on the kindle!? Poor decision IMO. It's the future ( well more like the present!) ...

Exactly. It's the present, not the future. Just like Betamax/VHS, Compact cassette, Videodisk, CD, DVD, BluRay, Video streaming .... all temporary and short lived. Printed hard copy is timeless and future proof. If you want a quick read and then dispose of it well a Kindle version would be good. Me? I want somthing to read then enjoy again in my dotage ... which probably means next year at the latest! I'm happy to pay for the book and will.

Thanks everyone. Not used to people being nice to me on here!
To anyone else who wanted to buy the book just email book4blues@outlook.com and I can sort it out from there.
For those asking about Kindle. I haven't worked with a publisher for this book, I've done it on my own with a designer so not sure it's possible to do.
Sorry!

Chris, great book - something to be proud of - great way to remember a great season

I know there wouldnt be the demand for one most seasons but Id buy one every year.

Great season summary.

Just got my copies in the post! Just had a quick flick and it looks like it will be an awesome read and one of my dads Christmas presents sorted.

Great work Chris, if you haven't ordered or got it already I suggest do it!

Back