• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dammit! My eyes were blinded by the cinematic genius of Funhouse - Tarantino missed a trick there.

Genius! I'll cast the Funhouse twins as Bluebelles and it can be their film debut. Unless of course, they've been in other films. And by other films... well... what I mean to say is... PM me.

:thumbsup:

Granted that Barker is a fair bit older .....

Chris Barker

32287_chris_barker_1.jpg

Tom Hanks

Tom-Hanks.jpg

Chuck Norris as Barry Corr

images

corr4x3-121352-315733.jpg

and a few extras ...

Ricky Gervais as the Evil Taxman (can't think of anyone else I could hate more)

ricky_gervais_379326a3.jpg

Cameron Diaz as Ron's cleaner

cameron_diaz1B_300_400.jpg

Brian Blessed as True Blue

051110tomt.jpg

If Cameron Diaz isn't available I would be willing to find a replacement :whistling:

Last edited:
Chuck Norris as Barry Corr

and a few extras ...

Ricky Gervais as the Evil Taxman (can't think of anyone else I could hate more)

Cameron Diaz as Ron's cleaner

Brian Blessed as True Blue

Bit off topic but have you watched 'Derek'? It will give a totally different perspective to Ricky Gervais.

Back