• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v Barnsley 2nd Round FA Cup

As much as I like Yearwood, he is a total liability at the moment and needs a rest. That's 3rd goal is down to him and he has made mistake after mistake today

Yearwood has been the worst player on the pitch by a mile today. Needs taking off and giving a few games out the side

Woodrow scores.

Sounds like Yearwood has been poor today, losing possession so many times.

Our defense is so bad, we're awful at that end of the pitch. Something that needs to be worked on

Our defense is so bad, we're awful at that end of the pitch. Something that needs to be worked on

We need to sign at least two Centre backs in January and that’s if we hang onto Moore. If he goes back to Bristol we will need 3!

Thank goodness we beat Scunthorpe on Tuesday night. We're facing a difficult December with Portsmouth and Accrington coming up next, neither of which I'd back us to beat.

We need to sign at least two Centre backs in January and that’s if we hang onto Moore. If he goes back to Bristol we will need 3!

Would they want him back if he is playing regularly?

I don't rate Turner, he is far too slow. I'd like to see a partnership if White-Moore

Appreciate I'm not there ....but attendance of 3,616 is pretty **** poor

Blimey that is poor. Should be no problems getting away from the theatre of horrors for the hardy souls who parted with their hard earnt today though:Clap:

Back