• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Massimo Giovanni

Old Timer⭐⭐
Ricoh here we come!

We are a team that CAN make a mess of the "on paper" easy games and also do well at the "on paper" / form tough games..........so I am predicting a goal fest and Shrimpers winning 2-3.

Dan,

JW, new Brighton lad, Adam, Cokes.

Mac, Tims, Len, Words, Wozza.

HUNT

Can't see the back 4 changing from Swindon game.

Midfield 5... Although, as we've been chasing McLaughlin seemingly forever and now he's finally here, I expect him to be on the bench, Phil Brown stylee.

RM: Worrall
CM: Leonard
CAM: Wordsworth
CM: Timlin
LM: McLaughlin

Historically equal stats over the years with 21 wins and 21 losses.

Im going for a 1-1 result

Can't see the back 4 changing from Swindon game.

Midfield 5... Although, as we've been chasing McLaughlin seemingly forever and now he's finally here, I expect him to be on the bench, Phil Brown stylee.

RM: Worrall
CM: Leonard
CAM: Wordsworth
CM: Timlin
LM: McLaughlin
This should definitely be our midfield imo.

Got a funny feeling we'll nick our first win of the season - Hunt 1-0.

Indeed - if only because at some time, maybe through a deflection or some other twist of fate, we will be jumping up and down as the onion bag bulges.

Can't make this one now - and it is a ground I need to "tick off" as well - but feel we have so many options that Brown is bound to defy all predictions on this site and put out a team that no-one could have guessed.

Think Brown will go for the 4-5-1 and then change it round after 60-65 minutes and we will have the players on the bench who can put in a good claim for a starting XI place.

I hear we sold out our initial allocation of 400 tickets and second batch selling well. Hopefully we will have 650+ up there.
Pity the match is not on the Saturday as we would probably had nearer 1,000

Bentley

White Rea Prosser Coker

Timlin

Worrall Wordsworth McLaughlin

Hunt Mooney​

Mr Brown has some hard selection choices to make for this game, but that is why he signed a 3 three contract and gets lots of dosh! I'm going for the line up below, safe in the knowledge that it won't happen, because I left Lenny on the bench and that is not allowed.

Bentley

White Barrett Prosser Coker

Timlin Worrall Wordsworth McLaughlin

Hunt Piglet

**** it, I'm going for a 2-0 to the fluorescent yellows accepting that it will screw my prediction league forecast. Tell you what, I'm getting quite excited about our front line- up now.

Can't see McLaughlin starting as didn't Brown state he was behind in terms of fitness?

Away from home PB will play with one up top, and it will be a close game, that most likely will end up 1 0 to Cov. Everyone will say we played well and we should have come away with at least a point, but imo, ones again we will have trouble scoring.

Back