• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dont laugh but my Wolves mate said the very day we signed him that Cassidy will run around a lot but wont score for us all season but then will score the winning goal that gets us to Wembley ...

so i'm going for a tense 1-0 win with Super Cass breaking his duck. :omg:
I so want Cass to score , does great work for Bazza, and it would be brilliant for the lad to get the monkey off his back ... bit like Ben Reeves getting us to Wembley in the JPT

At B&L today as was Chris Phillips, Essex Radio outside broadcasting unit, and SIS live link. Bit of a media fest'. Phil was wired up and talking to someone back in the studio. Phil said that Timlin had not suffered with concussion at any time and therefore was a possibility for thursday. He trained wearing a rugby scrum cap and lined up central midfield with Deegs - worrall and atkinson being the other two.

I am getting concerned that i maybe eating Paddy Ashdowns hat after all :omg:

Think PB will go for five in the middle, and play Corr up front. I hope he doesn't, but he likes to win 1 0, and that is the score I think it will be.

If Timlin 'survived' training (see post 26) i'd say:

Bentley
White Bolger Barrett Coker
Worrall Deegan Timlin Atkinson
Corr Pigott

Lenny didn't start in the 11 a side practice match at B&L today. In fact he was late out, and standing on the sideline watching with Ben Clarkson.

Think PB will go for five in the middle, and play Corr up front. I hope he doesn't, but he likes to win 1 0, and that is the score I think it will be.

The thing is though we have now conceded 4 goals in the last two matches so maybe we will need to score more than one, that would be nice wouldn't it.

By the way I'm predicting 1-0 to us as well, just not sure I believe me.

If Timlin 'survived' training (see post 26) i'd say:

Bentley
White Bolger Barrett Coker
Worrall Deegan Timlin Atkinson
Corr Pigott

Lenny didn't start in the 11 a side practice match at B&L today. In fact he was late out, and standing on the sideline watching with Ben Clarkson.

Lets hope so as he's imperative to the way we play!

UTB

what by giving a more likely attendance instead of a fantasy one

The attendance figure will be whatever it will be. Folk are entitled to have a guess at the gate, that's half the fun of it. You sound as if you've got the hump with life at the moment.

Please win. I want to go to Wembley.

Ditto. I've convinced about 10 of the lads with no interest in football to come along. Reckon we'll get a huge crowd. As Morrissey once said: 'please, please, please, let me get what I want' :blush:

what by giving a more likely attendance instead of a fantasy one

The attendance figure will be whatever it will be. Folk are entitled to have a guess at the gate, that's half the fun of it. You sound as if you've got the hump with life at the moment.

He's definitely got the hump with capital letters, commas, and full stops :)

Hopefully atmosphere is like the Luton game, I got into ground bout 2:30 that day and the west stand was rocking even then!!
COME ON YOU BLUES!! LETS GET BEHIND THEM VOCALLY

Back