• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He is employed as a forward yet rarely scores !

Harry Kane would be nowhere without his goals tally !

Some on here would rather play a non scoring forward than a guy with 6 in 15!

Phil's loanee forwards rarely delivered yet Piggy hits the target and some want him dropped,now that is mental.
How many more people do you want to explain it to you?

I've got to say that what a difference a fortnight makes - two weeks ago I was posting to say that there were only 24 posts for the Mansfield game - and now we have over 100.

A rise of 400% (or is it a rise of 300% ............ hmmmm). Something must have changed. :whistling:

Im confident for us so I think 2-1 would be good, wont be easy tho`, im sure we will make hard work of it !

We're bound to blow it tomorrow. Every time we get close to the top 3 and we all start to believe we could get there we crumble. Then expect us to win the rest and miss out by a point.

Is this the usual southend moment where we throw it away 0-1... Or will this year be different. Hopefully the run continues. I live in hope rather than expectation. UTB

Regardless of all arguments and stats on here, for me youre only as good as your last game, And so regardless of how much i rate Worrell and Pig, same team for me today.

Lovely to know that we can call on players like Worrell from the bench if we need to change the game.

UTB's

We're bound to blow it tomorrow. Every time we get close to the top 3 and we all start to believe we could get there we crumble. Then expect us to win the rest and miss out by a point.

That's more like it. :thumbsup:

I was getting depressed with all the predictions of a win. Come on - we can still grasp defeat from the jaws of victory ...........:runner:

We have had a nice little shower to moisten (love that word!) the pitch, very light wind; all set for a good afternoon.

#fingerscrossed

Cannot be there today.

Take one game at a time and see where it takes us.

Dare I say it....3 0 to the might blues.

after getting ourselves back in with a outside chance of top 3 spot fully expect us to throw it away again 0-0 for me

Team has been named,
Lenny injured and replaced by Deegs,
Cassidy starts with Barry.

The wind is getting gusty, the sun is out, a card loving ref so a good display of discipline and endeavour please.

Come on You Blue Boys!

Back