• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I strangely quite enjoyed that first half...thought we were quite tight and Ferdinand did great when the chap almost was through 1-on-1

Simple game plan today and I think it makes sense...stop the rot and try and nick a goal. Yes, not the most positive way to be, but with the injured and squad, it’s a good plan IMO. No point going all out attack if you simply don’t have the creativity or firepower.

Hopefully we can get a save point or nick 3 then build the squad further this week to continue upwards

That I'm afraid was DIRE and no, it wasn't the referee allowing Fleetwood to get away with a bit of cheating. There wasn't a lack of effort, just a lack of quality. I think we posed virtually zero threat and achieved zero efforts on target. The two highlights of the first half was Demetriou being well placed to head a free-kick up and off the bar and a Fleetwood defender getting the shirt torn off his back. I don't think I've missed anything?

Devoid of ideas, devoid of shape, devoid of passion - worst 45 minutes I have seen so far all season.

Poor old Hendrie had no idea where he was supposed to be when he came on and that is not his fault but the managers.

Hoping for a miracle at half time but sadly not expecting anything much.

Positives for me are that Ferdinand is giving it a real go - and also thanks Demi fore the goal line clearance.

Awful standard of football from both sides, ball in the air more than on the ground. No one playing with any composure. First fifteen minutes of second half we usually concede so need to come out fully focused for a change.

If ever a half of football showed our desperate need for some new players and a new manager, that was it. Completely hopeless this lot.

No shots on target no corners both sides - worst game ever no quality anywhere watching paint dry is more exciting

Northampton currently beating Bradford, and both Oldham & MK Dons drawing their games ATM. Everyone around us is earning points so far, so Blues MUST take something from this game.

Corner to Cods following a good save by Oxley............. poor corner though and a goal kick to us.

Back