• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spanish trialist Alberto De las Heras flies in for Southend United's game at Billeric

It's strange to hear that he just arrived yesterday then fly back to Spain today, stupid really. I am sure there be explation from PB and the club.

Well he seems to spend a lot of time on the wing. I knew OBL should have been on the welcome committee and not mrsblue!

Well there did seem to be some confusion over whether he'd signed or was on trial. Maybe he thought we were signing him, but found it was only a trial and stormed off? :smiles: I know I'm adding 2+2 and getting 5...

Any Spanish speakers on here? He tweeted one word yesterday: rallao.

Which could mean a few things...

It's a shortened form of "rallado" which literally means grated (like cheese) but it a slang term used for a variety of reasons, such as thinking hard about something, having a problem, being worried or basically that something is bothering you.

Sure I saw a Tweet from Chris last night, saying the player couldn't settle in the area....not that he really gave it much of a chance.

Sure I saw a Tweet from Chris last night, saying the player couldn't settle in the area....not that he really gave it much of a chance.

Better he left before he signed and missed the Spanish way of life. Could have been costly.

yes, because living 40 minutes away from a city where about 250,000 speak Spanish and within 45 minutes of 2 airports with flights to Spain is mucho isolated...:stunned: where's the facepalm smiley?

yes, because living 40 minutes away from a city where about 250,000 speak Spanish and within 45 minutes of 2 airports with flights to Spain is mucho isolated...:stunned: where's the facepalm smiley?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: There ya go, job done!

Back