• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spare tickets for Saturdays game against Rochdale?

I have a season ticket and cannot make game on Saturday. it is a Senior Ticket.
It is on my IPhone ( in my wallet app)
How can I pass it on to someone who wants it?
It is in Far Post Bar area East Stand.

I have 1, possibly 2 comps left on my season ticket which I am happy to give away if I can - I remember somewhere someone saying they can’t be used on the last game of the season. My season ticket is in East Greens but I should be able to book them for the South stand. PM if anyone wants them.
Whilst not being meant to be used on the 1st and last home game of the season it does appear that the online ticket system might allow people to use their complimentary tickets provided with their season ticket for the last game of the season. I just tried it on mine and i could select a seat, add my complimentary ticket and it did add it to the basket.

Admittedly I didn't try to then purchase the ticket...

Which is a generous offer but somewhat pointless if all the seats apart from south lower are sold

Whilst not being meant to be used on the 1st and last home game of the season it does appear that the online ticket system might allow people to use their complimentary tickets provided with their season ticket for the last game of the season. I just tried it on mine and i could select a seat, add my complimentary ticket and it did add it to the basket.

Admittedly I didn't try to then purchase the ticket...
I’m going as a guest of D1, no issues with ticket 🎫

I've exported mine as a PDF before for someone else to use and they had no issues.

With the club now officially stating Saturdays game is sold out, please if you have a spare ticket let us know.

Hi all

I have one free ticket for the South Upper.

Block I
Row F
Seat 105

Cost me £20 and bought for my Dad who can’t make it anymore as has a further MRI scan on Saturday now.

Only accepting bank transfer and as the seat was for Dad I will donate your money to cancer research and send you a screen shot as proof of donation. I will also send you screenshot of the ticket with QR code on it to be scanned on the day. Happy to exchange phone numbers in case any issues.

Can you please private message me with how much you’re willing to buy ticket for and I will contact the winner at tomorrow morning after 10am (cut off at 10am tomorrow).

Please, no grief / hard time for doing an auction, it’s going to charity not me 😃

@Cricko please feel free to delete this if you deem not appropriate. Thanks.

With the club now officially stating Saturdays game is sold out, please if you have a spare ticket let us know.
Hi John, I have a spare seat for this Saturday's game it is from my other season ticket and is for anyone aged 16(?) and under. It is free to anyone who wants it, but the downside is that you will have to sit next to me in the East Stand Greens and bring your own confectionery as you should never take any sweets from strangers.

I’m looking for a single ticket for Saturday. Please drop me a private message if you have one spare.
Thank you,
Phil

I’m also in the market for a ticket if there’s one going, please message me!
Thanks

Hopefully all you guys with spare tickets and those that do not have any yet can tie up with each other.

I got this sort of crap when I posted that the Junior Blues golf was sold out! Someone actually messaged them!
All algorithms and searches for posts with the words sell out, sold out etc. Then the scammers pounce and pray on the unsuspecting.

Back