• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Was that SUFC team the only ever side we have had that produced two England Internations? not to mention the several other players who went on to play in the top division?

I hope some of our current squad met Sir Stan and "caught" his pride and joy at being, and remaining a Shrimper.

Was that SUFC team the only ever side we have had that produced two England Internations? not to mention the several other players who went on to play in the top division?

I hope some of our current squad met Sir Stan and "caught" his pride and joy at being, and remaining a Shrimper.

Not proud enough to add it to his twitter bio though...

Am I the only one that struggles to see past him hitting a women “with an open hand”?

Am I the only one that struggles to see past him hitting a women “with an open hand”?

There are several poor poor moments in Stan's past that he has to live with and will be both part caused by, and the cause of his mental issues. He is a recovering and repentant abuser who is now trying to help himself and help others who may have similar problems. That is how I try and see past the bad history and into the present.

Fantastic evening, well done to all involved, exceeded my expectations which we already set fairly high. Stan was class, had time for every single person who wanted something signed, wanted a photo or just a chat. The humour, passion and honesty which he portrayed throughout the evening was so refreshing to see nowadays, superb stuff.

So gutted I couldn’t get to this I really hope the club and Stan do another one. Managed to buy a signed Stan picture something I’ve been trying to get for years!

Can you not allow those that intended the joy of a magical evening, in typical Shrimpermoan fashion there is always some keyboard warrior ready to sour the mood. Can we please keep this positive and about TONIGHT, as per the title of the topic.

Back to a positive, wasn’t it great to see him speak with so much passion for the club and remember so many finer details of that season :Worthy:

The **** does not even have Southend in his twitter bio as the person above stated. Funny how many that have commented here slagged Ranger of for his crimes but hail Stan a hero. Ranger was even at the club longer!

Stan I think you need to change and update this! :stunned:

Stan Collymore said:
Stan Collymore Verified Twitter account

@StanCollymore

Award Winning Sports Broadcaster. England, Liverpool, Villa ,Leicester & Nottingham Forest footballer.

PS: Add Crystal Palace, and Southend United that made me a Legend and gave me my big chance. :winking:

You could also add Stafford Rangers, Fulham, Bradford City, and Real Oviedo to that list.

The **** does not even have Southend in his twitter bio as the person above stated. Funny how many that have commented here slagged Ranger of for his crimes but hail Stan a hero. Ranger was even at the club longer!

Ahh did you just create this profile just to act as a wind up :cry:

As I’ve said, the thread/topic was about the evening, it don’t ask or need anyone’s negativity or debate against Stan Collymore.

Again, what a great night - does anyone know where the photos from the official photographer are located?

does anyone know where the photos from the official photographer are located?

https://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/2018/january/an-evening-with-stan-collymore-gallery/

lbPwjP.jpg

aQJTmY.jpg

Fb62st.jpg

l0ji2C.jpg

aXaMAm.jpg

vDprM0.jpg

oiqSkx.jpg

bRJWLX.jpg

The difference is Stan learned from it, Ranger won't. Both are guilty of not nice things, but it takes a man to man up and admit he was wrong..... I'm assuming this is you RANGER? You therefore need to man up and stop being a child.

Give it a rest....it was a one off terrible mistake 20 years ago. I don’t see people bringing this up for Frank Bruno or Gazza (who did a lot worse) so why does Stan need to go over it again and again and again.....

I guess all those people going on about it have lived as angels their whole lives and are well placed to judge other people.

Back