• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Doing what I do, my mortality is hammered home to me on a daily basis. It is probably why I am the way I am... no point in holding grudges, no point in wasting time and energy worrying about stuff I have no control over. Look for the positive, enjoy the moment, relax, move on.

I feel like I must be one of the few Shrimpers that didn't know Steven. I've seen him around but never had the chance to speak. Nonetheless he was a good contributor to this board and as intimated elsewhere, I will now go and red rep him.

So sorry to hear Naps. What happened? Had he been ill?

RIP Steven....incredibly sad news.
Never really knew Steven in person but always found his banter and comments very entertaining.

He will be sadly missed.

Didn't know him, never met him, always enjoyed his posts. Unbelievable news really. Shocking. Gutted.

Tragic news,i only spoke to him a couple of times,seemed a character and was a entertaining poster on here.

RIP Steve, played poker with him at the Trust thingy a few years ago and is a genuine, top bloke.

Courtesy of The Big Shrimp.
mjpbvp.jpg

Such sad news. Was only speaking to him in the pub before the Newport game!

Thoughts are with his close friends and family!

Very sad to hear this. Only knew him through his posts on here and could tell he was a likeable character. Condolences to all his family and friends.

Never knew him in person, only from his SZ posts and his were posts you would look out for as they were more often than not funny. Always sad to lose a fellow Shrimper. RIP

Such tragic and sad news, condolences to all Steven's family and friends.
Had only met Steven a couple of times on away trips, particular remember saying hello and enjoying a laugh at the bar when he was dressed as a cowboy, think that was Southampton?
Always smiling and will be sadly missed, RIP x

Really sorry to here this. I never new him but recognise his face from the various games I've attended. My condolences to Naps and all his family.

RIP :sad:

Can only echo what's already been said. Sad, sad news. Only met him recently through Naps when we travelled to Fleetwood together last year, but always made a beeline for him in the Spread thereafter. I actually feel lucky I was able to meet him when I did. The greater tragedy would of been to have missed out.

RIP Steve.

Back