• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Depends if there strikers are big lumbs, in which case ok, if they on the otherhand a bit quick this pairing are on the slow side.

Personally I though B-Williams looked better as a winger than a centre back so am surprised Prosser and Thompson have missed out.

Be nice to see Barrett on the score sheet today. Also love to see Boldger stay on the pitch for the full 90. If both these things happen should be a good day. Also think it might suit Cassidy coming on as a sub as gives us that bit of pace later on in the game.
Got a tena on him first scorer

Five minutes or so of good Blues pressure after Stevenage made a good start. Morecambe leading at Newport.

Second corner to us. Played to far post..... keeper punches it clear from the head of Barrett.

Paul Smith is a better option as sub goalie away from home, said this last week when Ted was selected for the home game. If Tommo is carrying a knock still then I can understand it, gutted for Prosser who looks to me as if he's being edged out. Stevenage are a physical side and the team selection is pretty much based on those who will best withstand that.

Plenty of time to turn things around!
Shrewsbury losing 1-0 at tranmere, but Wycombe winning 1-0 at Carlisle

Back