• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hope your cleared up on the 1-1 draw £££
nailed on draw as you all stated earlier
Good management
good effort
play football at home and we should clinch it

Good performance from us I thought. Should have won but Parrett's goal was their only real chance, and what a goal it was. By contrast we had several chances and should have scored a couple. I agree that Weston played well when he came on, certainly worried the Stevenage defence. There was no one to pass to when he broke through so he had to try for goal.

Fingers crossed for better finishing from us at the Hall......

Good performance from us I thought. Should have won but Parrett's goal was their only real chance, and what a goal it was. By contrast we had several chances and should have scored a couple. I agree that Weston played well when he came on, certainly worried the Stevenage defence. There was no one to pass to when he broke through so he had to try for goal.

Fingers crossed for better finishing from us at the Hall......

I thought piggy was giving him a target, he had certainly got into the box with him.

Have to agree, the ball to play was a cutback to the penalty spot for the oncoming Pig, but you don't see that much at our level.

I thought we were the better team once we started to calm down, instead of trying to beat them for aggression. On another day we could have had a couple of reds in the first half hour. Once we got a bit of confidence and recovered from the loss of Timlin, I thought we were much the better side, but overplayed it a little in our own half at times, which contributed to their opener, btu the finish was a cracker!!

Fearing the worst it was great to see us back on terms in less than 10 minutes.

Defence on the whole loooked solid and dealet well with the balls into the box, the midfield got better as the game went on and I thought Deagan, once he had calmed down put in a great shift, playing some good short balls, to keep momentum going, on more than one occassion. Corr once he got the card was on a knife -edge, but he is used to that and it was great to see him get us back into the game.

From that moment I could only see us win it of the two teams.

So back to Roots Hall on Thursday and hopefully we can pick up from where we finished, score early and pull them around the pitch a bit more. Looking forward to it with more confidence than I thought I would be!!!!

Lets Raise the roof and finish the job!!!!

UTB

Last edited:
They don't like BBBC very much (from borochat):

CORR to be Banned from 2nd Leg?

Well he bleeding ought to be if the FA review that blatant head butt on Wells. It happens in the Prem but will they do it for a L2 play off? I suspect they will bottle it.

My Mrs mentioned that as soon as I walked in through the door. Westerly will be on the case.

I'd welcome that. He's a right pain in the arse.

I'd be far more confident without him.

Class player who we struggled to cope with at times. He's like a good Beardo.

Back