• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I reckon the Blues will win this one, they are favs with the Bookies. I won't put my betting curse on them

Just renewed my season tickets, apparently 50 sold so far. Asked re stevenage. they said 1100 sold so far, 300 left

So where is everyone going to head to for a drink before the game? Mutual friend sounds a good pub as its close to ground.
Probably going to start in Wetherspoons in the town then head to Mutual Friend

Hi

I have 2 tickets for tomorrow that I cannot now use, sick.
Anyone fancy them at £10 each?

PM me if interested

Microbe

as a reward (?) for my week of painting, me n mrs e are going to stevenage on saturday. bit of something in the morning, then game in the pm yeah
Please only post photos of the match....the zone could get closed down if you upload anything from the morning.

Anyone think that pay on the day could be tricky? Don't want to go and come unstuck.

Anyone think that pay on the day could be tricky? Don't want to go and come unstuck.
There will be a good 200-300 tickets available on the day so there shouldn't be too much of a problem. Worst case scenario there's always the home end.

good luck to all those going, lets hope the team will do you proud.

I will be listening to BBC ESSEX

There were around 200 left (out of 1391) shortly before the ticket office closed so if you get there reasonably early you should be OK. Good luck.:thumbsup:

Got to the ground at 12 to ensure a ticket and no tickets at the ticket office. Turnstiles only. Joke club.

Feels like a must win game today, could have a few teams breathing down our necks if results don't go our way.

Come on Southend!!

I must say I'm still really disappointed about last week's missed opportunity. It's more difficult this week, but still a chance for us to reach third place tonight. We need Carlisle to break their run of defeats and beat Wycombe. Although Wycombe have drawn their last 3 matches they do have the best away record in the division - amazingly they have only lost once away from home so a draw is probably the best we can hope for. But poor old Carlisle have only drawn 3 matches all season. Anyway, a draw there wouldn't allow us to rise into the automatic places if we win, so come on you Cumbrians, smash that form book.

We also need Akinfenwa to bully Luton off their stride - they have drawn 3 of their last 4 games, and a draw there would be OK for us. Providing we beat Stevenage, of course.

I'm just a little concerned that our defeat by Accrington Stanley may be seen as our season defining moment when we look back in May........

Got to the ground at 12 to ensure a ticket and no tickets at the ticket office. Turnstiles only. Joke club.

Yeah quite a few of our boys here at the away end already so reckon we could have a few in the home ends today

With stevenages average crowds of 3,100 we could well have nearly as many fans at the game as them, great boost for our players and we are sure to make more noise than stevenage fans:smile:

Back