• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thorpe Groyney

Open your mind
Oh dear. It seems like Ms. Boyle didn't take too kindly to not winning the other night.

From the Press Association ...

Scottish singer Susan Boyle is taking time off on the advice of a doctor after losing out to dance group Diversity in the Britain's Got Talent final.

3780995044-singer-boyle-backstage-outburst.jpg

Television company talkbackThames released a statement offering her "ongoing support".
It comes amid newspaper reports that she ran amok backstage after her loss shouting "I hate this show".
She also allegedly threw water over a floor manager who tried to calm her down.
The statement said: "Following Saturday night's show Susan is exhausted and emotionally drained. She has been seen by her private GP who supports her decision to take a few days out for rest and recovery. We offer her our ongoing support and wish her a speedy recovery."

I'm not at all surprised, sounds to me like a mini breakdown of some kind. Thought she was very gracious on the night, but if you look at the journey she's made it was hardly surprising she'd implode at the end.

The Simon Cowell fame machine that uses you up and spits you out. If she's got any sense she'll vanish back into obscurity.

She's been admitted to The Priory apparently.

I just saw the video of that Hollie(?) girl throwing a tantrum, what a brat! Her mum isn't any better either

It was quite clear that she was a right lunatic even before the live shows... They've just exaserbated her.

I'm not at all surprised, sounds to me like a mini breakdown of some kind. Thought she was very gracious on the night, but if you look at the journey she's made it was hardly surprising she'd implode at the end.

I think she's a ****ing fruit loop - the sooner she is gone the better.

I'd hate to think Diversity is the way forward.

I'd hate to think Diversity is the way forward.

Why? The lad that is their main spokeperson is incredibly eloquent and studying physics and biology, and his brother was missing out on all the media attention today as he is sitting his Maths GCSE. They seemed to have their heads screwed on ok in the interviews I've seen with them, there's obviously a big article on them in the Echo today and that seems to back up that impression as well.

I was really pleased they won, though I'd have been equally happy if Stavros Flatley had won! Like Amanda said, it should be about how the acts made you feel - and they were just so much fun, and showed a great father/son bond.

Why? The lad that is their main spokeperson is incredibly eloquent and studying physics and biology, and his brother was missing out on all the media attention today as he is sitting his Maths GCSE. They seemed to have their heads screwed on ok in the interviews I've seen with them, there's obviously a big article on them in the Echo today and that seems to back up that impression as well.

I was really pleased they won, though I'd have been equally happy if Stavros Flatley had won! Like Amanda said, it should be about how the acts made you feel - and they were just so much fun, and showed a great father/son bond.

whoooosh

2159_main_image_1242104415.jpg

"SuBo" is one of the most annoying people to both look at and have to listen to. She came on stage first time and i was impressed but how her ego has grown since then. I wanted nothing more than for her to lose and be put back down a bit. I wouldn't wish a mental breakdown on anyone but she needed to realise not everyone thought she was gods gift.

Diversity were awesome, entertaining, innovative, everything that the show needed. And now my claim to fame...I actually know Ashley (the lead guy) and he's a very intelligent and quality bloke, the kind of person you want to see be successful!

"SuBo" is one of the most annoying people to both look at and have to listen to. She came on stage first time and i was impressed but how her ego has grown since then. I wanted nothing more than for her to lose and be put back down a bit. I wouldn't wish a mental breakdown on anyone but she needed to realise not everyone thought she was gods gift.

Diversity were awesome, entertaining, innovative, everything that the show needed. And now my claim to fame...I actually know Ashley (the lead guy) and he's a very intelligent and quality bloke, the kind of person you want to see be successful!

Yep claim to fame as well, i no Iyke from the group, he's the darkest of them

Its ok everyone, Gordon Brown has phoned Simon Cowell to make sure shes ok.
Brown, Cowell and Morgan, three twunts of the highest order, put them in a room with a pack of hungry lions, lock the door and do this country a favour!

i dont feel particually sorry for her. Anyone with any sence knows exactly what the Simon Cowell machine is like, we've all been watching and commenting on it for a few years now... so to put yourself up for that, and the potential lifestyle changes it might incoporate you only have yourself to blame.

Aside from that, she was an adequete singer, but not world class.

i dont feel particually sorry for her. Anyone with any sence knows exactly what the Simon Cowell machine is like, we've all been watching and commenting on it for a few years now... so to put yourself up for that, and the potential lifestyle changes it might incoporate you only have yourself to blame.

Aside from that, she was an adequete singer, but not world class.

Even if she's (a bit) mentally ill? I'm sorry but someone who gets to her mid 40's and has not even kissed a man is not the full ticket.

Back