• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC in for McLaughlin

Really? I'm not so sure.
Clearly has a lovely left foot when he's at it. But when I saw him last season I got the feeling he was the type who wouldn't be at it that much.
There will be LOADS of players going out on loan in the next few weeks. With that considered I'm surprised we've taken Piggot and (soon) McLaughlin - I'd have thought there would be other options. PB is certainly loyal.

Are u related to MrsB?

And everytime you visit that site, Echo profit from advertising. Don't be lured in by Sir Chris...he doesn't know anything in comparison to my sauces...
I bet he can spell sources though and what's wrong with making a profit ? Maybe RM could learn a thing or two from the Echo.

Originally Posted by rlb999
Really? I'm not so sure.
Clearly has a lovely left foot when he's at it. But when I saw him last season I got the feeling he was the type who wouldn't be at it that much.
There will be LOADS of players going out on loan in the next few weeks. With that considered I'm surprised we've taken Piggot and (soon) McLaughlin - I'd have thought there would be other options. PB is certainly loyal.

Are u related to MrsB?

Never seen a forum like this, anyone who does not rate the same players gets a dig, then they come back it was just banter. Agree rib999 I would have thought there were much better than these 2...... as soon as we get options, Pig will get splinter in his backside.......imo yes imo

Originally Posted by Bkdside
And everytime you visit that site, Echo profit from advertising. Don't be lured in by Sir Chris...he doesn't know anything in comparison to my sauces...

I bet he can spell sources though and what's wrong with making a profit ? Maybe RM could learn a thing or two from the Echo.

I would take everything CP says with a pitch of salt, remember he was banned from the club once, since that time his whole tact has changed..... nothing like he was.....

I've been banned five times but a pitch of salt can't be good for your health!

But getting you to post on here is worth 2 :) pitch (its football on the brain.... pinch... no its my fingers really.

PS, Five times, I never knew that! you will have to be more PC now than the BBC :)

I would take everything CP says with a pitch of salt, remember he was banned from the club once, since that time his whole tact has changed..... nothing like he was.....

Have you taken over the Fishing Duties? :net: Because you do talk some tripe.

Originally Posted by Bkdside

Speak for yourself . I think Chris' coverage of Southend is excellent and also coherent, unlike most of your messages on here !!

Oh I love it......and strangely keep getting likes..... Still I can't do the crawling up backsides method, just to feel wanted... As the TV program catchphrase used to say... I "Say what You see" it's what I do...

Never any malice, only directing my views on the club and players performance, you will find the unskilled insult people on forums directly, with a head on direct insult.... Skills..

Oh I love it......and strangely keep getting likes..... Still I can't do the crawling up backsides method, just to feel wanted... As the TV program catchphrase used to say... I "Say what You see" it's what I do...

Never any malice, only directing my views on the club and players performance, you will find the unskilled insult people on forums directly, with a head on direct insult.... Skills..

That's because you post under different names. Always slagging everything and everyone associated with the club. Don't no why you have such a chip on your shoulder as you have supported the club for years.

I've been banned five times but a pitch of salt can't be good for your health!

Dont know why u waste your time responding to these idiots CP! U do a great job and your tweets are always the first looked for when a story breaks etc. keep up the good work, oh and the book selling! ��

Crickey, you make it sound as if you are some sort of special one sent to help us through life. Reality check, Kev - you are just another poster on SZ, just like the rest of us. The only difference with you is that you try to be provocative.......and fail.

You may post what you like as long as long as its ontopic (which the above isnt) and not consistent inflammatory posting.

Lets get back on topic folks.

We do need something / someone for the left midfield. For me, McLaughlin would be an excellent addition. His crossing last season was some of the best crossing from both a dead ball and ball on the move position that I've seen from a long time. Granted at first, his work rate was questionable, but what you could see from the West Stand Coker pretty much was on his back from the first minute to work like the rest of the team. What i also like, a bit like the Pigott addition as well, is that he is already well known to the boys and the formed of the end of season team spirit that impressed so many.

We do need something / someone for the left midfield. For me, McLaughlin would be an excellent addition. His crossing last season was some of the best crossing from both a dead ball and ball on the move position that I've seen from a long time. Granted at first, his work rate was questionable, but what you could see from the West Stand Coker pretty much was on his back from the first minute to work like the rest of the team. What i also like, a bit like the Pigott addition as well, is that he is already well known to the boys and the formed of the end of season team spirit that impressed so many.

I was really impressed with Piggott Tuesday. I liked him first time round and as a young up and coming player i was careful not to be too critical of him when he had an off day. I did have a few reservations about his return, partly based on rumors and hear say regarding him wanting to stay in the championship etc and wondered if he did come would he have the appetite for the game with us. His performance on Saturday and again Tuesday have put my mind at rest, maybe the feeling of being wanted and having a future with us has helped. But his work rate was excellent on Tuesday and i really feel he will come good for us. I feel the same would be the case with Mclaughlin. He would be welcomed to the club by me and the majority i believe adn as others have said, get his work rate right and we will have a very good player on our hands.

Back