• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ Challenge Cup Fixtures

Bob Cratchitt

Devil's Advocate
New Fixtures Page

Please ensure you challenge with match type normal. Also ensure that you get the home and away part correct.

I will be posting further rules in the next few days.

Please post up the match ids once the games have been confirmed by Hattrick.

Here's a weird one... I just challenged Alexis via the challenge page on my team menu, and as I went to the "venue" drop-down menu, I noticed it had:

Home
Away
Other...

What's the "other" venue about...?!

rock.gif

Matt

Have a look at Hattrick home page - there is now an opportunity to play friendlies at a neutral venue. In addition there are some new stats available for those with Hattrick Supporter (alas not me yet).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 23 2005,13:29)]Have a look at Hattrick home page - there is now an opportunity to play friendlies at a neutral venue. In addition there are some new stats available for those with Hattrick Supporter (alas not me yet).
Quick as always ORM, the news about the neutral venues have been there for 10 days now!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Feb. 23 2005,14:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 23 2005,13:29)]Have a look at Hattrick home page - there is now an opportunity to play friendlies at a neutral venue. In addition there are some new stats available for those with Hattrick Supporter (alas not me yet).
Quick as always ORM, the news about the neutral venues have been there for 10 days now!!
Now, now, Chairman Bob - I'm the slow-coach here, it was me asking about neutral venues.... I've only just noticed it!

oops.gif

Not sure I get the point of them, though...

rock.gif

Andee, done and dusted.

GNH United vs FC Gambero

Match ID (37750558)

The point of the alternative venue has been muted for people organising cups as there is a home advantage to hattrick so by doing the alternative venue it supposedly nullifies this small advantage.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Feb. 23 2005,15:39)]Cheers matey,

Matt, always take any chance i can to have a dig at ORM ;op
All I was doing was pointing out the answer to the enquiry from MtS.

Unlike certain people on here I didn't feel the need to belittle his lack of knowledge of the subject. I'm here to share information not to hoard it.

So unless you have any useful comments to add. BUTT OUT !

laugh.gif

Beertown Shrimpers v Southend-United

Matchid 37751357

My 4th round cup match was suitably one-sided to ensure my availability for the SZ Challenge Cup!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Feb. 24 2005,13:07)]Beertown Shrimpers v Southend-United

Matchid 37751357

My 4th round cup match was suitably one-sided to ensure my availability for the SZ Challenge Cup!
Thanks for that

Back