• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MrB

Life President
If you'd like to participate post your Team ID here please.  Matches will begin in Week 6 as there's a fair chance a couple of us will get to Round 5 of the cup.

Once I have 16 or 20 teams I will open the Hattrix site for registration so please respond asap.

Andee, could you unpin the previous one and pin this one please.

Current Participants:

Level V:
Barmy Army - Pearlstars
Birri - Rochford FC
Bob Cratchitt - FC Gambero
Hong Kong Blue - Southend-United
Kent Shrimper - Southend United FC
Matt the Shrimp - Southend United Football Club

Level VI:
Bucks Blue - Quackers
ORM - Shrimperzone F.C.
mcrabb - Crabby's Crunchers
MrB - ShrimperZone FC
Museshrimper - Southend FC
southend_utd_fan - shrimper
Spikey Shrimper - Apocolypse
sufcintheprem - Southsea Commoners
The Flying Scotsman - Shrimp Gers

So you are taking over my cup again are you.
mad.gif

Bloody check of it.
tounge.gif

I guess I am in.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Oct. 04 2005,00:12)]So you are taking over my cup again are you.
mad.gif
On the basis that it's again, then no!
biggrin.gif

As defending Cup holders... I'm in.

biggrin.gif

Southend United Football Club - 62939.

It's likely to be the only thing that'll make me smile this season, since I find myself bottom of the league and rapidly disappearing without a trace...

sad.gif

Team: Apocolypse
Team ID No.: 59473

I'll give it a go. Be gentle coz i'm new to this though.

Kev get yourself a hattrick team, join the FLSA and then join in their Battrick Cup, the stats my work colleague is blinding and makes the cup much more enjoyable being an Aussie I guess was the only joy he got all summer.

Anyone else a member of FLSA in Hattrick and with a Battrick team be sure to enter this fine competition.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spikey Shrimper @ Oct. 04 2005,18:58)]I'll give it a go.  Be gentle coz i'm new to this though.
They have rules that level it out a bit.

Even so, I fully expect to get shafted again but, like lambs to the slaughter, at least I know I'll make a good meal.

Good to see most people haven't posted their ID so far...

oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Oct. 04 2005,19:32)]Good to see most people haven't posted their ID so far...
Oi Mr Cocky, MrB is a supporter of my club so he can easily get put my id from there or alternatively I could my id here and anyone with spare supporter slots can support my team.
wink.gif

63971 for the record.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Oct. 07 2005,17:14)]My team ID is 1234567890 ...
Thank you ORM junior.

Whilst battrick is better than hattrick, that doesn't mean hattrick isn't good.

ps As beaten finalist in the FSLA battrick cup I can strongly recommend it.

Back